Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

lions are gonna be bad this year and i'm glad. stafford been keeping us in games the past 2 years when talent wise our roster is avg.

sick of goin 9-7 or 8-8. i think we gonna go 5-11 maybe.

we got no pass rush and our secondary outside of slay is looking very slow and glover just turned 32 and is looking slow right now at safety

So. As of right now, there is a possibility that the browns could have Landry, Dez Bryant and Josh Gordon as WRs During this season. Along w Njoku at TE and Chubb, Carlos Hyde at RB. W Tyrod Taylor or Mayfield (who I think has looked the best out of the drafted QBs).
NEVER thought I'd say this, but I might be looking forward to Browns games this year. Only of they got rid of those hideous uniforms. Fucking eyesore

So. As of right now, there is a possibility that the browns could have Landry, Dez Bryant and Josh Gordon as WRs During this season. Along w Njoku at TE and Chubb, Carlos Hyde at RB. W Tyrod Taylor or Mayfield (who I think has looked the best out of the drafted QBs).
NEVER thought I'd say this, but I might be looking forward to Browns games this year. Only of they got rid of those hideous uniforms. Fucking eyesore

They got Gordon until he relapse again.

lions are gonna be bad this year and i'm glad. stafford been keeping us in games the past 2 years when talent wise our roster is avg.

sick of goin 9-7 or 8-8. i think we gonna go 5-11 maybe.

we got no pass rush and our secondary outside of slay is looking very slow and glover just turned 32 and is looking slow right now at safety

Y'all still got Ziggy so u do have a little pass rush threat.

Back