Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Who’s the backup qb for the redskins? Oh the irony if they do get Reuben Foster and also have kaepernick on the team

giphy.gif

Gif of the night.

Get ready for the Fuckboys in Little D.

Honestly Idek if Kap would even play for us

Cacs would try to convolute his cause even more,because of the name. On some low hanging fruit shit

But idk

In a perfect world Kaep would of been on a team last season. I see no point in trying to lobby for something the majority (whites) won’t allow to happen. The free agent market as a whole is shit at this point. Our season is over. I’ve already started looking towards who we should draft at QB next year.

I'ma be honest with DC:

If Kap can't get a run here, then after this season, it really might be fuck the NFL.
Well you might as well go ahead and say fuck the the nfl cause after all the trash thats been hired theres zero reason to still think kap has a chance, teams would rather start a random fan from the crowd then give kap a chance

BTW, Kap and his legacy will forever be tied to his activism. IMO him caving in to the owners that really don't want him to play as a last resort qb on a team that ain't going nowhere is disrespectful at this point. He will come in and most likely fail this late in the season and all the people that claim he was not in the nfl bcuz he sucked and not blackballed would have this small sample size to say they were right about him.

Mr. Colin Rand Kaepernick, please do me a favor. Keep fighting the fight and FUCK THE NFL!

Honestly Idek if Kap would even play for us

Cacs would try to convolute his cause even more,because of the name. On some low hanging fruit shit

But idk
whoa...you a redskins fan??

Colt McCoy is a fucking idiot. On the play that he broke his leg. His dumb ass was out of the pocket just throw the fucking ball away and that shit wouldn't have happened.

Not even a skins fan but they home team so I like to see them do well but more than that I just hate seeing dumb ass plays from professionals

Back