Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

why go after kaep when they could sign quality quarterbacks like TJ Yates and Kellen Clemens?

Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif

I think the biggest fear teams have as far as signing Kaep, is what would happen if he comes in absolutely on fire and plays so well that you can’t take him off the field. Then they’d have to navigate the PR nightmare of having him as the face of the franchise.

Last edited:

Yall should read this article skip bayless wrote on his facebook page. It's really good.

Pretty much talks about his childhood and the struggles he had living with 2 alcoholic parents and alcoholic grandfathers and how those experiences molded and motivated him to what he is today

Also about the English teacher in high school who encouraged him to be a journalist

The fact that the Redskins brought in a never was like Josh Johnson as a back up yet the front office & the (White) fan base still make excuses for not giving Kaep a shot... I’m just done with this team for the year. Granted they’re fucked beyond just QB, but this whole system is just horrible. I never been more willing to say fuck this team & that’s saying a lot.

@Thor, what you think about Greedy going pro?

Greedy is super aggressive and definitely has the ideal build you want in a corner, but dude IQ is super meh. I think he's gonna end up with some team thats completely inept on defense and expected to come in and be a shut down corner when he's not that at all. I think he's a great tackler in open space, but his coverage skills at this point in his career leave a lot to be desired.

in an established defense, i think he will excel b/c he will be able to focus on his sole matchup

They have lions taking him in mock drafts

We need help all over especially the d line.

But if we draft greedy we can put him on the other WR while darius slay is on the number 1 receiver

They have lions taking him in mock drafts

We need help all over especially the d line.

But if we draft greedy we can put him on the other WR while darius slay is on the number 1 receiver
who ya'll safeties? Do you trust them? Mathieu was a DOG at LSU and didnt need over the top help from the safety. Greedy wont last too long on an island by himself

who ya'll safeties? Do you trust them? Mathieu was a DOG at LSU and didnt need over the top help from the safety. Greedy wont last too long on an island by himself

Glover Quinn he under contract til 2020 and he's already showing signs of age at 32 so we not gonna resign him after his contract ends.

We drafted a safety in the 3rd round last year to replace him in Tracy Walker and so far he has 1 interception on the season.

Quandre Diggs is SS has 2 Ints on the year but he's better in the box

Back