Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Glover Quinn he under contract til 2020 and he's already showing signs of age at 32 so we not gonna resign him after his contract ends.

We drafted a safety in the 3rd round last year to replace him in Tracy Walker and so far he has 1 interception on the season.

Quandre Diggs is SS has 2 Ints on the year but he's better in the box
i'on know brah

i just think too much will be asked of him as a rookie. But he could prove me wrong. He seems extremely motivated so who knows.

Greedy match up well with WR like Jones, Juju, Green, Hopkins

I like him 1v1 on the outside especially routes 10 yards or deeper.

He tackles went he want this year that’s because he knew he was going pro Ima say it now. Kristen Fulton is a better pro prospect and if he comes out he will not go in the first round due to him being s one year starter but I like his game better.

DBU

Greedy match up well with WR like Jones, Juju, Green, Hopkins

I like him 1v1 on the outside especially routes 10 yards or deeper.

He tackles went he want this year that’s because he knew he was going pro Ima say it now. Kristen Fulton is a better pro prospect and if he comes out he will not go in the first round due to him being s one year starter but I like his game better.

DBU

This...

Id rather have Fulton but he hasnt declared(yet)

Greedy held his own on Juedy imo tho...

LSU pass rush is what failed them...Tua was back there like Brady in 08’ readong the newspaper and shit lol

This...

Id rather have Fulton but he hasnt declared(yet)

Greedy held his own on Juedy imo tho...

LSU pass rush is what failed them...Tua was back there like Brady in 08’ readong the newspaper and shit lol

Saints go a second round pick and if he declares I hope we can grab him

IMO he was better than Greedy and im pretty sure all stats or PFF or any other shit would say the same thing

I think the biggest fear teams have as far as signing Kaep, is what would happen if he comes in absolutely on fire and plays so well that you can’t take him off the field. Then they’d have to navigate the PR nightmare of having him as the face of the franchise.
Itll be a media frenzy regardless, all the media would focus on is kap, remember when it all started and how talked about it was? Well imagine that 100x if he started again, thats not worth it for most teams cause you dont even kno how dude will play, at this point id rather not even see him back cause if he does suck itll be nothing but ignorant cacs saying "i told you he sucked!!!"

Jesus fucking christ. Now I see why they call you the king. Thats one of the best runs I've seen in a while. That has to be trending on Twitter now

Lol, I thought the Jags D was back..

LOL if this is directed to me, my reason for them wanting to be back was actually disingenuous. I only need their D to return to dominance last week to beat the Colts so their record would be even with ours. So since they delivered on that front, I applaud them. But in reality, the only thing that's really back is them returning to the the dumpster fire they use to live in

Back