Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

I'm ready to be done with the Big Ben era. Normally I would throw my hate for Tomlin into my tirade but I come to the conclusion that he really doesn't do anything on the sideline to impact a game but stand there and make faces so I will give him a pass for now. Let's just go ahead and fast forward to wild card weekend so Pitt can lose to an underdog.

I'm ready to be done with the Big Ben era. Normally I would throw my hate for Tomlin into my tirade but I come to the conclusion that he really doesn't do anything on the sideline to impact a game but stand there and make faces so I will give him a pass for now. Let's just go ahead and fast forward to wild card weekend so Pitt can lose to an underdog.

Co fucking sign

Throwing pics like you a undrafted rookie bruh? REALLY?

I dont even be mad at Tomlin...at some point your players gotta play...

the best ball hawk on our team is a linebacker and the best QB on our team is a WR

Crazy right. Landon Collins liability in coverage gonna hurt him during contract talks this offseason. Dude is a serious liability. Teams usually go right at him on 3rd down or whenever they need to get a first down. He lacks speed n change of direction quickness

Co fucking sign

Throwing pics like you a undrafted rookie bruh? REALLY?

I dont even be mad at Tomlin...at some point your players gotta play...

Nah it's still fuck Tomlin but I ain't got time right now. 1000 percent agree about Ben tho.

Nah it's still fuck Tomlin but I ain't got time right now. 1000 percent agree about Ben tho.

I have had my beefs with Tomlin. I think he is better as a coach this year than he has ever been tho. This years bullshit is mainly on the players not showing up.

That Jacksonville game showed me Tomlin had finally learned how to make adjustments and the players executed.

I do think he needs better assistants at certain spots tho.

Thats the level he aint hit yet...the ability to acquire good assistants...

Steelers really bout to lose to the chargers with no Melvin Gordon?

Chargers can get to super bowl. I been on they bandwagon since early in the season. KC got no defense n lost they starting RB n they just beat pitt w/o they monster RB. Of course they would have to beat NE at Foxborough, but I think they are the only team that can do that to be honest

giphy.gif

Am I the only who think this nigga look a little like j.cole

Crazy right. Landon Collins liability in coverage gonna hurt him during contract talks this offseason. Dude is a serious liability. Teams usually go right at him on 3rd down or whenever they need to get a first down. He lacks speed n change of direction quickness

Naw. He gon get paid

Every game I watch they talk about him being so great and a pro bowler

Naw. He gon get paid

Every game I watch they talk about him being so great and a pro bowler

Ehh..not to sure. Have u seen the market for safeties. Dudes are constantly getting low balled. Eric Berry one of the only ones that got a serious bag. NY ain't bout to break the bank for him. If another team jumps out the window w a crazy offer. Giants ain't gonna match it

Back