Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Right here bruh

Groupie broad called him a racial slur
Yeah he should have went back in the room

Plus that looked like an onside kick he gave her

Timing of this sure seems sketch tho :foh5:

Of course it does....but that's why my nigga gotta move better...knowing bullshit will always try to ruin your shine

Oh boy..here we go.

First off u knew what I meant by his name..

And what is ur point of asking me did I read the story..

Whatever went down means nothing cuz he is in danger of possibly getting suspended n hurting you all chances....

No I don't cuz you think this is Tyreek Hill....

Just wondering what you would do if you were called the n word and punched by a female?
Im not condoning what he did he should have walked away but it's clear this girl kept coming back for more

based on the video he pushed her before she punched him. so he initiated contact. i wouldn’t push her away unless she put hands on me or attempted to

but shawty trying to keep him from fighting? i’m not sure which crew she’s with but if she’s in mine i’m better off letting her handle that because i have too much to lose

a sista would’ve made the white girl screaming nigger pay for that disrespect. i wouldn’t want her getting in trouble either but at least it’s a fair fight. my hands are clean

based on the video he pushed her before she punched him. so he initiated contact. i wouldn’t push her away unless she put hands on me or attempted to

but shawty trying to keep him from fighting? i’m not sure which crew she’s with but if she’s in mine i’m better off letting her handle that because i have too much to lose

a sista would’ve made the white girl screaming nigger pay for that disrespect. i wouldn’t want her getting in trouble either but at least it’s a fair fight. my hands are clean
I respect that

Ol girl was his girlfriend..who by the way was reportedly punched by the chic before hunt even came out

Has anyone posted the ORIGINAL report from February?

Back