Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

I respect Dallas Defense but after what D. Lawrence said, Im pretty sure they aint studying the right film on us and I 100% expect a blowout now

But in the same breath, he downplayed their uniqueness. “They’re on you fast. They make a big play and now they’re back on the ball,” he said. “They hurry up and capitalize in that moment. Ain’t nothing special. It’s kind of sneaky the way he throws. He’ll throw it sidearm but it goes up. It works for him. We just have to make sure it doesn’t work this week.”

Nate Newton on the Saints offense

“The Saints offense might be one of the easiest to defend because they only have 3 guys you have to lay the leather to.”

:js4:

Research on the mighty Dallas defense and the offenses they faced

Here are the current offensive rankings for each of the Cowboys opponents that they have played:

Panthers 13th
Giants 20th
Seahawks 16th
Lions 23rd
Texans 12th
Jaguars 22nd
Redskins 27th
Titans 30th
Eagles 19th
Redskins 27th

Now that's just offensive yardage rankings for these teams. Here's the scoring rankings for those same teams:

Panthers 10th (26 ppg)
Giants 22nd (22 ppg)
Seahawks 12th (25 ppg)
Lions 21st (22 ppg)
Texans 14th (25 ppg)
Jaguars 28th (18 ppg)
Redskins 27th (20 ppg)
Titans 29th (18 ppg)
Eagles 24th (21 ppg)
Redskins 27th (20 ppg)

A stat I didnt even know regarding my squad

And regarding how people say on how to be the Saints

"On his weekly spot with the G-Bag Nation on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas, Stephen Jones said the team wanted to control the ball. They wanted to win the time of possession battle. They want to keep the ball out of the hands of Drew Brees"

"No team in the NFL has less offensive drives this season than the Saints. New Orleans just that good at putting points on the board, topping the league in yards, points, plays, time of possession and success rate per drive"

jordan cryin.gif

Thor just lost to the worst qb in the league according to him.. Let's fucking go
giphy.gif

Impressive defensive performance by Dallas

@Thor you got some explaining to do bruh you came in here trashing Dallas.

Give him a lil' time to collect himself. I'm sure this was tough on him and the rest of the "Who Dat" watch party people.........

But 4real, where he @ doe?!?

tenor (42).gif

We got smacked. I bet them 3 points would've looked mighty fine instead of going for it on 4th down.
No offensive rhythm at all. Too much pressure on Brees. Our defense played better than the offense because they kept it close.

We got smacked. I bet them 3 points would've looked mighty fine instead of going for it on 4th down.
No offensive rhythm at all. Too much pressure on Brees. Our defense played better than the offense because they kept it close.

Bruh, y'all offensive game plan was terrible!!

Y'all had to have thrown the ball too Kamara or Ingram 60-70% of the time out the backfield.

It seems like after the TE fumbled and Tre Smith dropped the pass in the red zone (if Tre catches that he walks in), I don't remember Brees attempting to pass to another receiver besides MT.

And I don't ever remember them puttin' AK in the slot @ all. I think he would have ate there. It would have been a dink and dunk thing but it would have negated the pass rush.

lol at everybody who been waiting to shit on the saints b/c Shiz was up in here posting a buncha saints tweets.

Saints did what they've been doing all season and that was playing aggressive to try and get something going. Any other game, they probably convert that 4th and goal on the 2, but this game, they didnt. Props to dallas.

The saints had their chances on offense to try and win the game or at the very least put themselves in a position to win. The defense stepped up when it mattered. BUT, props to Dallas

this was their superbowl, and it started on the defensive side of the ball. The saints couldnt do what the normally do, but that was a testament to Dallas' defense.

Hopefully, they see the tape, learn from it, and finish out the season on a strong note.

The goal is still to secure the playoff birth and hopefully home field advantage

and lol at Brees' MVP status in jeopardy with him only throwing his 3rd pick of the season. Stick to playing Madden and listening to what Skip Bayless tells you to think

i tell you what...since you internet tough guy, how about you make me shut up.

you the one in here with these trash ass hot takes

You crying like a lil bitch because people think another qb in the lead in the mvp race, it's so close that it will be decided from game to game and last night Brees took a step back.

who crying? lol

i dont get paid by the saints...you came with a trash ass hot take and got called out...dassit

Saints did what they've been doing all season and that was playing aggressive to try and get something going. Any other game, they probably convert that 4th and goal on the 2, but this game, they didnt. Props to dallas.

The saints had their chances on offense to try and win the game or at the very least put themselves in a position to win. The defense stepped up when it mattered. BUT, props to Dallas

this was their superbowl, and it started on the defensive side of the ball. The saints couldnt do what the normally do, but that was a testament to Dallas' defense.

Hopefully, they see the tape, learn from it, and finish out the season on a strong note.

The goal is still to secure the playoff birth and hopefully home field advantage

and lol at Brees' MVP status in jeopardy with him only throwing his 3rd pick of the season. Stick to playing Madden and listening to what Skip Bayless tells you to think

No the fuck it wasn't and I hate when nigga say this shit. You have the gall to say that about a team that is in a playoff race and currently in 1st place in their division.

You had D.Law call the saints offense simple but you think "its their superbowl"

How come a team just can't get tired of hearing about their opponent being so great and how they're going to put points on the board. As a competitor you want to go out and prove the doubters wrong and it doesn't have anything to doing with it being their superbowl

Last edited:
No the fuck it wasn't and I hate when nigga say this shit. You have the gall to say that about a team that is in a playoff race and currently in 1st place in their division.

You had D.Law call the saints offense simple but you think "its their superbowl"

How come a team just can't get tired of hearing about their opponent being so great and how they're going to put points on the board. As a competitor you want to go out and prove the doubters wrong and it doesn't have to doing with it being their superbowl
fam, you reading too much into it, but from now on, i wont speak in cliches b/c you going somewhere i wasnt

so, let me say, Dallas played a great game.

but, isnt the superbowl a big game? what other game team this season has Dallas played that had the offensive production of the saints as well as the record? This was a big game for them and they showed up. It wasnt a slight to them as evidenced by the praise I gave them

you talking like im shitting on them when i didnt

Back