Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Bears fans what’s the status on Trubisky? I know he not playing this week but will be back next week?

The plan is that he will play against the Rams next week but he hasn't even thrown a football in 2 weeks so who knows if he will be able to suit up.

fam, you reading too much into it, but from now on, i wont speak in cliches b/c you going somewhere i wasnt

so, let me say, Dallas played a great game.

but, isnt the superbowl a big game? what other game team this season has Dallas played that had the offensive production of the saints as well as the record? This was a big game for them and they showed up. It wasnt a slight to them as evidenced by the praise I gave them

you talking like im shitting on them when i didnt
Gotcha, I can see that term being used when a team isn't going to the playoff but not a playoff team.
I didn't think we were going to win because a fan of the cowboys you don't know what you're going to get. We can have a game like we did last night or have a game like the Tennessee game. I'm glad we stepped up and I want to add the The cowboys are a QB away. And, this team is going to be wasted on Dak at the qb position

Gotcha, I can see that term being used when a team isn't going to the playoff but not a playoff team.
I didn't think we were going to win because a fan of the cowboys you don't know what you're going to get. We can have a game like we did last night or have a game like the Tennessee game. I'm glad we stepped up and I want to add the The cowboys are a QB away. And, this team is going to be wasted on Dak at the qb position
as good as Dallas played last night, the saints still had opportunities, but the dallas D clamped down when they were supposed to

I would be a hater if i didnt acknowledge that

as good as Dallas played last night, the saints still had opportunities, but the dallas D clamped down when they were supposed to

I would be a hater if i didnt acknowledge that
Yo you're the only NO fan I know show up thor is m.i.a and the chick I know haven't responded lol

Yo you're the only NO fan I know show up thor is m.i.a and the chick I know haven't responded lol

aye man...lol

there's a reason i NEVER post during the game

you just never know whats gonna happen, and I dont like prisoner of the moment conversations b /c they often lead to dumb pointless conversations. I'm not saying that posting during a game is wack b/c i think its cool when its not filled with terrible takes, but i just prefer to talk once the game is over

one of my group chats nothing but Louisiana niggas that live in Dallas and they all went to the game. They was super hype before. I didnt get a single text during and thats ok...why go to a live sporting event and be texting people the entire time.

The game was over...nothing

Woke up this morning...nothing

i sent them a text a few min ago like "ya'll boys alright?"...the texts havent stopped lol

aye man...lol

there's a reason i NEVER post during the game

you just never know whats gonna happen, and I dont like prisoner of the moment conversations b /c they often lead to dumb pointless conversations. I'm not saying that posting during a game is wack b/c i think its cool when its not filled with terrible takes, but i just prefer to talk once the game is over

one of my group chats nothing but Louisiana niggas that live in Dallas and they all went to the game. They was super hype before. I didnt get a single text during and thats ok...why go to a live sporting event and be texting people the entire time.

The game was over...nothing

Woke up this morning...nothing

i sent them a text a few min ago like "ya'll boys alright?"...the texts havent stopped lol

Nah, I get it we're just giving him a hard time. He's a very active poster and he doesn't usually go ghost after a game.

Nah, I get it we're just giving him a hard time. He's a very active poster and he doesn't usually go ghost after a game.
Yeah I'm sure he got into something. He'll be here when he can

I happy af to get the win, we need that. But Sean Payton coached the worst game Ive ever seen him coach. He didnt even look comfortable the entire game. I dont expect them to have another night as off as last night. I do think more teams are gonna try to copy the plan to let slot cbs cover Kamara like we did with Lewis last night though. Get pressure up the middle and limit the big plays and you have a chance against them. Im still picking the Saints to win the SB but that Brandon Marshall curse may be real though lol

Yeah, I know I was talking about this morning tho

2:30pm -1:30 am is my peak posting hours.

Both defenses balled last night. Felt y’all got away with a lot of PI calls but it happens.

Dak won the game because we did a great job on Zeke

PS. Y’all gotta cut Gregory. That dude is a fuck up

The thing that gets me is that it happened back in February plus no charges were filed against hunt because the police couldn't determine what exactly happened but NOW they want to show the video....shit crazy

N0wsjVE.gif

lol. This nigga Stringer refuses to be outscooped.

Ha ha..yo i peeped that a few months back, someone posted something. My nigga with in 5mins posted another version of the same post.I was in tears

...I really hope his real life job is in the media cuz this nigga lives for the news...

My G stay on his Ron Burgundy..

Chiefs about to have no running game. This could be the Chargers chance... sadly.

Niggas dont want the chiefs to lose cause u know who owns that tie breaker......

Also anyone check on beezy after this news about hill?

Ps: bruh have u even read the story

Oh boy..here we go.

First off u knew what I meant by his name..

And what is ur point of asking me did I read the story..

Whatever went down means nothing cuz he is in danger of possibly getting suspended n hurting you all chances....

Back