Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Man...u know damn well how that Pats vs steelers match up goes...

And honestly I ain't worried about the Pats being in no more SBs...I'm good now.

Damage been done, especially seeing how hot u get when just the name NE gets mentioned...
NE beat us by 3 points...

In NEW ENGLAND

if kc wouldn't have scored so quick..it would have been a L for ya''ll

You need to humble yourself

NE beat us by 3 points...

In NEW ENGLAND

if kc wouldn't have scored so quick..it would have been a L for ya''ll

You need to humble yourself

U need to log off

First off not that it matters..but a loss is a loss whether you lose by 3 or 100...its still and L

Niggas already bitching about having to play in NE. You wanna go back to NE now w out your running back, and Andy Reid coaching???

But forget all of that..I gives no fuck what KC does..

I told you already....level up.

I'm done..you silly as fuck..lol

U need to log off

First off not that it matters..but a loss is a loss whether you lose by 3 or 100...its still and L

Niggas already bitching about having to play in NE. You wanna go back to NE now w out your running back, and Andy Reid coaching???

But forget all of that..I gives no fuck what KC does..

I told you already....level up.

I'm done..you silly as fuck..lol
Enjoy it now
Cuz your run is almost done

Who was your team before the patriots??

Hey bruh...we got Mahomes, Hill, Kelce and Ware is a great rb
Plus EB back
We might lack in our run game but you crazy if u think this is an automatic win for NE
So move around

Enjoy it now
Cuz your run is almost done

Who was your team before the patriots??

Hey bruh...we got Mahomes, Hill, Kelce and Ware is a great rb
Plus EB back
We might lack in our run game but you crazy if u think this is an automatic win for NE
So move around

Girl..I been rocking w the Pats before drew Bledsoe came to town and they were threatening to move them to Connecticut...

And again...I dont care..if KC wins - they win 5 or more SBs..then ok i will pay attention then..

But as of right now what you experiencing aint shit nigs up here ain't already know....

Just saying..

Beli will always outsmart Tomlin.

I keep hoping that Tomlin will wise up after getting outcoached by Palpatine every year

Saw an article that put it in perspective about Palpatines coaching exp (he been in the league since the 70s) vs Tomlin

Tomlin is still “young” by NFL coaching standards

And Palpatine is the GOAT

Hopefully this the the year man

He showing me he finally making real adjustments at halftime

Jville game showed me that

Broncos was all on the players

4 turnovers is inexcusable

I keep hoping that Tomlin will wise up after getting outcoached by Palpatine every year

Saw an article that put it in perspective about Palpatines coaching exp (he been in the league since the 70s) vs Tomlin

Tomlin is still “young” by NFL coaching standards

And Palpatine is the GOAT

Hopefully this the the year man

He showing me he finally making real adjustments at halftime

Jville game showed me that

Broncos was all on the players

4 turnovers is inexcusable
Ben will throw a pick to lose the game. IF they even manage to play the Pats. If Ravens keep the 6th seed and the Steelers get the third seed. I believe Ravens will stomp them. Ravens good to knock a team out of the first round. They are a dangerous team to the Texans too.

I just suddenly realized that the Chiefs could end up going after Leveon Bell in the offseason

:cry:

Just wondering what you would do if you were called the n word and punched by a female?
Im not condoning what he did he should have walked away but it's clear this girl kept coming back for more

Walk away. Nothing good gonna come from doing ANYTHING else. At this point in my life I don't see the need to resort to violence or physical altercations unless a nigga is swinging on me or about to cause me direct physical harm n I need to defend myself or my family. But a woman, thats easy. Walk away n go on about my life.

Who owns and runs it? You already know.

People are full of shit with the fake outrage. You knew since February but it takes a video to stroke your emotions? Foh.

Hypocrites.

Eh. Chiefs are claiming hunt was not "truthful" about the situation.

So they claiming he lied about something.

TMZ is in the bizness of looking for dirt jus to bury niggas tho.

I don’t feel bad for this nigga especially if he lied to to the Chiefs months ago. He obviously didn’t deny lying in his statement. You got a team around you to handle shit like this but they dropped the ball. He had to of been drunk when this happened. If you gonna let some little white girl ruin your vibe I got nothin for ya.

What did Hunt lie about?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...s-city-chiefs-placed-commissioner-exempt-list

"Earlier this year, we were made aware of an incident involving running back Kareem Hunt," the Chiefs said in a statement. "At that time, the National Football League and law enforcement initiated investigations into the issue. As part of our internal discussions with Kareem, several members of our management team spoke directly to him. Kareem was not truthful in those discussions. The video released today confirms that fact. We are releasing Kareem immediately.“

That’s all I’ve seen about it for now but I’m sure more will come out. I’m pretty sure he lied about putting his hands on anyone. Otherwise the owner wouldn’t of been so confident in August that he wouldn’t be suspended.

Back