Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

I respect Dallas Defense but after what D. Lawrence said, Im pretty sure they aint studying the right film on us and I 100% expect a blowout now

But in the same breath, he downplayed their uniqueness. “They’re on you fast. They make a big play and now they’re back on the ball,” he said. “They hurry up and capitalize in that moment. Ain’t nothing special. It’s kind of sneaky the way he throws. He’ll throw it sidearm but it goes up. It works for him. We just have to make sure it doesn’t work this week.”

Nate Newton on the Saints offense

“The Saints offense might be one of the easiest to defend because they only have 3 guys you have to lay the leather to.”

:js4:

Dallas won a few games now they world beaters. Sean Payton better run up the score for the disrespek.

Research on the mighty Dallas defense and the offenses they faced

Here are the current offensive rankings for each of the Cowboys opponents that they have played:

Panthers 13th
Giants 20th
Seahawks 16th
Lions 23rd
Texans 12th
Jaguars 22nd
Redskins 27th
Titans 30th
Eagles 19th
Redskins 27th

Now that's just offensive yardage rankings for these teams. Here's the scoring rankings for those same teams:

Panthers 10th (26 ppg)
Giants 22nd (22 ppg)
Seahawks 12th (25 ppg)
Lions 21st (22 ppg)
Texans 14th (25 ppg)
Jaguars 28th (18 ppg)
Redskins 27th (20 ppg)
Titans 29th (18 ppg)
Eagles 24th (21 ppg)
Redskins 27th (20 ppg)

Carter made some good points...(i like that he brought up the taking a knee b4 halftime vs the pats in the afc championship gm)

i disagree with him saying Fournette was overdrafted. Dude was a beast at LSU. The only knock on him was that he didnt do shit against Alabama, but who does?

i disagree with him saying Fournette was overdrafted. Dude was a beast at LSU. The only knock on him was that he didnt do shit against Alabama, but who does?
I did not watch the video, but he was over drafted. In today's NFL, teams should not be drafting a running back that high, especially one that cant contribute in multiple phases of the game. If u want to gamble on one that high, it HAS to be a running back like Barkley or McCaffrey that can contribute in the passing game.

Plus, when they made that pick, they passed on Watson, Mahomes and the GOAT Nathan Peterman.

I did not watch the video, but he was over drafted. In today's NFL, teams should not be drafting a running back that high, especially one that cant contribute in multiple phases of the game. If u want to gamble on one that high, it HAS to be a running back like Barkley or McCaffrey that can contribute in the passing game.

Plus, when they made that pick, they passed on Watson, Mahomes and the GOAT Nathan Peterman.

i kinda see your point, BUT, i think people are having revisionist history b/c I cant recall ANYBODY (not saying here) saying Mahommes was the real deal.

I knew Watson wasnt going high. A black spread option QB? nah

he not white enough

Back