Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

no i could could care less about the lions.

but you posting all this irrelavant saints stats nonsense like ya'll don't get no respect nationally is real insecure.

the saints probably gonna win the superbowl baring injury

but you constantly post shit like just now or shit according to FPP the saints have the best o line in football.

knock it off

but you posting all this irrelavant saints stats nonsense like ya'll don't get no respect nationally is real insecure.

but you constantly post shit like just now or shit according to FPP the saints have the best o line in football.

knock it off

What?

We are the number team and most ppl say we are. Why the fuck would I be insecure about my squad when it comes to shit like that.

You feeling insecure about something IDK what but your projecting like a muthafucka with that dumb shit

This is a NFL THREAD and im talking NFL. If it bothers you that ppl are talking about NFL stuff in a NFL thread you can not enter

knock it off

couldn't care less friend...

Expecting the flags to fly early against us with holding calls.
Wont happen. Its a crazy stat against us that opponents never get called for holding on pass plays. Been going on for the last couple years. It literally never happens. No idea why ppl think Dallas ever gets any calls

Last edited:
Back