Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

@A.F.R.I.C.A
@Ounceman

We spotted yall sorry asses 10 points and still dogged y’all out. Hold dese nuts and hold this L! To the basement with you niggas.

Yea whatever nigga

MM is the ultimate dinker.

Dude throws passes either at the line or 3 yards pass it

I mean, I won't disagree with you on that point. the completion graphic of his passes during the game showed that. he also holds onto the ball too long sometimes and takes unnecessary sacks. that being said, he was far down the list of where the problems reside on this team that was shown by the game tonight. As much praise has been heaped on the o-line over the years, they certainly don't look like they deserve any of it. in fact, they barely look like a functioning pro unit. the run game is also non-existent (averaging 3.5 yds. 2nd worst in the league after the cardinals) and the defense can't stop the run nor can they defend against the pass. Corey Davis has honestly been the only consistent bright spot on the entire team and that's a problem

no wonder this team is so inconsistent. it has many gaping holes

Yea whatever nigga

I mean, I won't disagree with you on that point. the completion graphic of his passes during the game showed that. he also holds onto the ball too long sometimes and takes unnecessary sacks. that being said, he was far down the list of where the problems reside on this team that was shown by the game tonight. As much praise has been heaped on the o-line over the years, they certainly don't look like they deserve any of it. in fact, they barely look like a functioning pro unit. the run game is also non-existent (averaging 3.5 yds. 2nd worst in the league after the cardinals) and the defense can't stop the run nor can they defend against the pass. Corey Davis has honestly been the only consistent bright spot on the entire team and that's a problem

no wonder this team is so inconsistent. it has many gaping holes

I don’t think MM is the problem

Y’all entire team is wack.

Henry is the size of a LB and soft as fuck and Davis just now coming around

Those NE cast off at DB are trash

I don’t think MM is the problem

Y’all entire team is wack.

Henry is the size of a LB and soft as fuck and Davis just now coming around

Those NE cast off at DB are trash

It starts with the GM. Jon Robinson is a former Patriot so thats why he loves recruiting these Patriot rejects that get us nowhere.

I agree with you. Henry is a waste. someone of his size should have a bruising style of rushing, pushing the pile forward running downfield. instead, he dances around with little to no explosiveness

The secondary is tragic. its always Butler, Jackson, or Sims getting burned by a receiver on the Sportscenter highlight reel.

What should be an easy win next week against the Jets is honestly a game that I can potentially see us losing smh

It starts with the GM. Jon Robinson is a former Patriot so thats why he loves recruiting these Patriot rejects that get us nowhere.

I agree with you. Henry is a waste. someone of his size should have a bruising style of rushing, pushing the pile forward running downfield. instead, he dances around with little to no explosiveness

The secondary is tragic. its always Butler, Jackson, or Sims getting burned by a receiver on the Sportscenter highlight reel.

What should be an easy win next week against the Jets is honestly a game that I can potentially see us losing smh

Minus well catch the L and draft Devin White.

I forgot all about him. Didn't he retire? What about Chris Johnson who used to harlem shake when he talked?
Yeah foster been retired for like 4 or 5 years now plus once that white woman exposed him about him for wanting an abortion when he got her pregnant he just went under radar and I think Johnson is retired too

Arian Foster has a podcast that’s got a cult following and doing his rap thing on the side. He just did a show at the Houston house of blues this past weekend. He’s far from under the radar.

Arian Foster has a podcast that’s got a cult following and doing his rap thing on the side. He just did a show at the Houston house of blues this past weekend. He’s far from under the radar.
He went under radar for a while because he retired quietly plus he has a small cult following him he ain't no platinum artist

Back