Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

I thought Dak for good

But for all this year and most of last year he was trash.

I watch a lot of Dallas games because I live here and he is so flawed and don’t use his legs enough

The line they have is very good to great at run blocking. That is what made Dak look pretty good because they ran the ball to set up the pass. Have the cowboys moved away from that scheme? If they know Dak can't read defenses that well WTF are they doing by not playing to their strengths?

The line they have is very good to great at run blocking. That is what made Dak look pretty good because they ran the ball to set up the pass. Have the cowboys moved away from that scheme? If they know Dak can't read defenses that well WTF are they doing by not playing to their strengths?

Zeke leads the league in rushing and that was even before he played the night game.

So the running is still there but the chunk running plays ain’t

They need some more younger black people on staff around the GM department. Homie is the epitome of the worst of this millennial generation. He got a good 3 years before he chills the fuck out, if that. Someone should warned them to set up a mega trade deal to get one talented player and pics. What's the use of having a one in a lifetime talent that's emotionally unstable if y'all know y'all ain't winning shit.

They need some more younger black people on staff around the GM department. Homie is the epitome of the worst of this millennial generation. He got a good 3 years before he chills the fuck out, if that. Someone should warned them to set up a mega trade deal to get one talented player and pics. What's the use of having a one in a lifetime talent that's emotionally unstable if y'all know y'all ain't winning shit.
Should have traded him to the Panthers or Packers and got some picks to fix their oline problems and took a QB.

Should have traded him to the Panthers or Packers and got some picks to fix their oline problems and took a QB.
They Betta do that right now to a team that's on the verge, the Jags would be great. Swap for one of the serviceable guys they got at WR, a number 1 and a 3. Shut that shit down now, shit trade for Lamar Jackson and a 1 from the Ravens, they'd do it.

But, that shit ain't gone happen

OBJ getting mad on the sideline is no big deal at all.

The lady that interviewed him said she being covering the NFL for 20 years from afar and directly on the sideline and she said that happens every game but the cameras choose who to shine it up.

She stated she seen Brady do shit like that to other players but it was passion for them.

She was on local ESPN DFW radio yesterday and She had some great points about the Giants problems.

She said Eli has a losing record and 0-1 in the playoffs since the last super bowl.

Stated the oline is just middle of the pact when it comes to Eli getting hit and pressured but he stands there gun shy and holds the ball till he gets sacked. When Barkley is not open he panics.

She also said ODB missed damn near all of last year and Eli had a even worst year without ODB making special plays to make Eli numbers look better than they should be

“It’s one constant for NY Giants problems for years and it’s Eli”

I was like damn. She dropped the hammer on them

Yeah, I ain't trying to hear that simplistic, lazy analysis that OBJ's attitude is the reason for the Giants predicament. That nigga been acting like Beyonce since he been in the league, ain't nothing new. Media act like Eli's two chips make him Teflon but dude is horrible.

OBJ getting mad on the sideline is no big deal at all.

The lady that interviewed him said she being covering the NFL for 20 years from afar and directly on the sideline and she said that happens every game but the cameras choose who to shine it up.

She stated she seen Brady do shit like that to other players but it was passion for them.

She was on local ESPN DFW radio yesterday and She had some great points about the Giants problems.

She said Eli has a losing record and 0-1 in the playoffs since the last super bowl.

Stated the oline is just middle of the pact when it comes to Eli getting hit and pressured but he stands there gun shy and holds the ball till he gets sacked. When Barkley is not open he panics.

She also said ODB missed damn near all of last year and Eli had a even worst year without ODB making special plays to make Eli numbers look better than they should be

“It’s one constant for NY Giants problems for years and it’s Eli”

I was like damn. She dropped the hammer on them

Co sign bolded. Niggas do n say crazy shit on the sideline all the fuckin time. Its jus what the camers choose to show n how the talkin heads on tv spin it. foh, who gives af

Back