Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Yeah, I ain't trying to hear that simplistic, lazy analysis that OBJ's attitude is the reason for the Giants predicament. That nigga been acting like Beyonce since he been in the league, ain't nothing new. Media act like Eli's two chips make him Teflon but dude is horrible.

I couldn’t believe the outrage fans and media displayed after eli was benched last year. like we didn’t only have one win up to that point

the most coddled QB in the league

they all know he’s trash but it’s somehow never his fault when the giants lose

dude got two head coaches and a GM fired. Eli’s been the one constant during this decade long run of mediocrity yet he’s not at fault?

Giants brass really tried to convince the fans that were in win now mode...with eli as the QB. some football analysts even said we were a playoff team

7aea9d54da5ba116e84a6d41fbe8c57d.jpg

i wish i could get paid to say stupid shit

I couldn’t believe the outrage fans and media displayed after eli was benched last year. like we didn’t only have one win up to that point

the most coddled QB in the league

they all know he’s trash but it’s somehow never his fault when the giants lose

dude got two head coaches and a GM fired. Eli’s been the one constant during this decade long run of mediocrity yet he’s not at fault?

Giants brass really tried to convince the fans that were in win now mode...with eli as the QB. some football analysts even said we were a playoff team

7aea9d54da5ba116e84a6d41fbe8c57d.jpg

i wish i could get paid to say stupid shit
McCadoo is smiling right now.

McCadoo is smiling right now.

He was right to bench Eli, but the fact that they had no one behind Eli to justify the benching is what fucked it all up. The Giants should of locked down his replacement two years ago. Instead they thought they could back into a title like they did the last two.

He was right to bench Eli, but the fact that they had no one behind Eli to justify the benching is what fucked it all up. The Giants should of locked down his replacement two years ago. Instead they thought they could back into a title like they did the last two.
They would have drafted a QB this season or waited for a better QB class in the draft. Giants are in rebuild mode but don't seem to realize it.

Doesn’t look like Tannehill is playing today

Which means it’s asswater time

:cry:

Back