Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

No, I finally had time to sit down and watch the Dolphins-Bengals game thoroughly. He's a terrible QB under pressure and quite frankly, he's not a QB that you can believe in that will take you on a 2 minute drive to win a game.

You think Gase and Tannehill gone after this year?

No, I finally had time to sit down and watch the Dolphins-Bengals game thoroughly. He's a terrible QB under pressure and quite frankly, he's not a QB that you can believe in that will take you on a 2 minute drive to win a game.

Damn.

I rewatch games all the time to see shit like that

If it wasn’t for Jimmy in the 90s the Cowboys fan base would not be so big IMO

That is a fact but let Jerry tell it he was the sole reason the cowboys won those rings and Jimmy could easily be replaced. Switzer won that ring with Jimmy's team and after some of those players left, got old and they saw Switzer for the goof that he is they went to shit and basically been shit ever since.

Jerry was on that same bullshit as the bulls gm was when MJ and them won 6 rings. He felt as GM he deserved more credit and we all see how that worked out as well.

Fuck the patriots but you don't hear Kraft talking about he deserves more credit than Belechick and Brady

That’s Keyshawn Johnson nephew so it’s in him lol. Thomas been talking shit for 2 years now.

He been going after everybody including WRs in his draft class and his ranking on the top 100 for being in the 90s and having WRs that he had more catches, yards and TDs being ranked ahead of him.

Tannehill got a 26 mill cap hit next season. But no, I see them both being here next season. There's no franchise-altering QB prospect in 2019 anyways

I heard about there being no franchise prospects but forgot cause of his contract from a year or so ago his cap hit would be high. Oh well.

Back