Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

They are a tough team to play. All their games have been decided by 3 or 4 points. They really should be 3-2.

A team that's playing with nothing to lose.
I didn't want to see a dog fight, but when it happened I knew the Browns would figure out how to finish eventually.

No the real test for the chiefs is the PLAYOFFS! I dont give a fuck what they do in the regular season and how they look.

Show me you can do that in the playoffs. Andy Reid ole Marty Schottenheimer ass muthafucka..

Can't believe they gave Christian Mccaffrey a first down on that run before that 63 yard FG Gano hit. Dude barely cleared the line of scrimmage. Refs took that game from the giants hands. Tough to watch and take a L like that. The Landon Collins flag NEEDS to be picked up. Refs make mistakes, they are human n plays happen fast. But things should be reviewed a d corrected. Not sure why the ref crews are so stubborn n scared to say they fucked up n fix shit. That's two weeks in a row that giants defense busted they ass n fought hard, only to watch the refs work against their hard work. NFL NEEDS TO DO BETTER. Is league wide. Them bullshit caslls on Matthews should have been picked up. They need to pick up these bogus flags man

Can't believe they gave Christian Mccaffrey a first down on that run before that 63 yard FG Gano hit. Dude barely cleared the line of scrimmage. Refs took that game from the giants hands. Tough to watch and take a L like that. The Landon Collins flag NEEDS to be picked up. Refs make mistakes, they are human n plays happen fast. But things should be reviewed a d corrected. Not sure why the ref crews are so stubborn n scared to say they fucked up n fix shit. That's two weeks in a row that giants defense busted they ass n fought hard, only to watch the refs work against their hard work. NFL NEEDS TO DO BETTER. Is league wide. Them bullshit caslls on Matthews should have been picked up. They need to pick up these bogus flags man
i thought i was tripping

i was like damn, dude got stopped. He didnt have enough forward progress

wonder why nobody thought to challenge unless they didnt have timeouts left to do one

And this is why Dallas ain’t shit

“We were being outplayed. It's time for risks at that particular time," Jerry Jones said after the 19-16 loss in Houston

The owner don’t keep shit in house and openly questions the coaches which would make th players do it to.

When Jerry the GM got shitty WRs, CBs, backup RB and veteran backup QB to show Dak the right way to do shit and stripped the head coach of play calling but he always placing blame on the slick to everybody else

And this is why Dallas ain’t shit

“We were being outplayed. It's time for risks at that particular time," Jerry Jones said after the 19-16 loss in Houston

The owner don’t keep shit in house and openly questions the coaches which would make th players do it to.

When Jerry the GM got shitty WRs, CBs, backup RB and veteran backup QB to show Dak the right way to do shit and stripped the head coach of play calling but he always placing blame on the slick to everybody else

All I know is that they're catching another L on Sunday.

Back