Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

There are contenders and teams just filling a spot. The Bengals have done nothing but fill a spot for many years now.
tenor.gif

Y’all just filled a spot too then.

Y’all haven’t proved nothing to show y’all was contenders.

Blake y’all QB so y’all ain’t contenders then.

NFL playoffs mean anybody can win. Y’all got lucky against the damn bills last year.

LoL @ got lucky.

Log off, homie.

What make y’all a contender?

Because it’s damn show ain’t y’all 3-2 record or shitty run game without LF7 or horrible QB or no name WRs and damn show ain’t a consistency over the last few years?

What make y’all a contender?

Because it’s damn show ain’t y’all 3-2 record or shitty run game without LF7 or horrible QB or no name WRs and damn show ain’t a consistency over the last few years?

I never made the claim that the jags are a contender.

Y'all feeling some way about that contenders and pretenders. It's nothing new and people been saying it for many years. But fuck it. All 12 teams are Superbowl contenders.

I never made the claim that the jags are a contender.

Y'all feeling some way about that contenders and pretenders. It's nothing new and people been saying it for many years. But fuck it. All 12 teams are Superbowl contenders.

That old contenders and pretenders is what the media "experts" be yellin but the NFL history books tell a different story. Contenders and pretenders argument works for leagues like the NBA where a team has to beat KD & Steph 4 times in two weeks but Eli only needs a helmet catch and a good pass rush to take down a 18-0 Pats team.

You gotta be in it to win it.

That old contenders and pretenders is what the media "experts" be yellin but the NFL history books tell a different story. Contenders and pretenders argument works for leagues like the NBA where a team has to beat KD & Steph 4 times in two weeks but Eli only needs a helmet catch and a good pass rush to take down a 18-0 Pats team.

You gotta be in it to win it.

I understand that. I'm just saying teams like the Bengals and chiefs consistently make the playoffs but consistently lose in the first round. Bengals, Chiefs, jags still got a lot to prove.

I just know the talk on here will be different in January if those teams lose early in the playoffs.

I understand that. I'm just saying teams like the Bengals and chiefs consistently make the playoffs but consistently lose in the first round. Bengals, Chiefs, jags still got a lot to prove.

I just know the talk on here will be different in January if those teams lose early in the playoffs.

I get what you are saying. Niggas gonna clown on here if they lose in the first round again. No debate about that. This time tho, KC doesn't have The Check Down God handcuffing the offense and it's possible they could have home field advantage and a bye when the playoffs start. Barring injuries they could be set up nice to make a run. The Jags play D and run the ball. That is always a good recipe for playoff success. And well the Bengals..... lol. Fuck them.

Back