Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

From what I hear he had a wack line in college too, so is not a coincidence that he is having the same issues in the pro.
Barkley is a beast bro. Is only his 5th game in NFL. Kid is a baller. Does he need to improve his vision, yes and take what the defense gives him more consistently. Yes. But the nigga is far from Trent and that Oline is not helping him.

His oline wasn’t bad in college. He did that shit against wack teams. A 60 yard run on 1 carry and 40 yards on the 15 other runs. And just disappear against the big schools and leave that white QB to carry the load

They a top 10 team. You don’t get to play the Rose bowl with a bad oline.

I like Barkley. He got the skill set but I said this shit about him since last year in college and draft night.

His oline wasn’t bad in college. He did that shit against wack teams. A 60 yard run on 1 carry and 40 yards on the 15 other runs. And just disappear against the big schools and leave that white QB to carry the load

They a top 10 team. You don’t get to play the Rose bowl with a bad oline.

I don't watch college ball. But I consistently heard all the analysts say that the oline was turrible in college.

Thought the Jags were the true test? U guys keep moving the goalposts. At this rate, they will never be "True Contenders" unless they go undefeated.
Hello??
they can't win in Denver
Won

Wait til he faces the #1 Defense

Faced it

Here we go again.....

They won't let us be great incredulous.gif

From the Trent green and Larry Johnson days to the last few recent years. Good in the regular season, then one and done in the playoffs.

You beat the jags and patriots in back to back weeks? Let's see you do that in January.
And if we win
It will still be but but but..... ec76e978ae3defd059302a5ebd598a9d.png

If you make the playoffs you are technically a contender. You can't contend for a super bowl if you don't qualify for the tournament that puts you in the super bowl.
bruce_600x.gif

The bills were Superbowl contenders?
Just as much as the Jags were. It ain't like yall blew them out. Bortles threw for less than 100 yards. My point is that playoff games can be strange and funnyshit happens. When the playoffs started nobody outside of jacksonville thought they were contenders and they ended up in the AFCCG.

You gotta be in it to win it.

Just as much as the Jags were. It ain't like yall blew them out. Bortles threw for less than 100 yards. My point is that playoff games can be strange and funnyshit happens. When the playoffs started nobody outside of jacksonville thought they were contenders and they ended up in the AFCCG.

You gotta be in it to win it.

Contenders and pretenders.

If you make the playoffs you are a contender

The Giants was not favored in any of the games as a 6th seed when they won both rings.

You get in and anything can happen

I'll remember these posts in the next three months lol
So do you have to be a #1 seed to be considered a contender or do you have to be in the championship game to be a contender? This ain't no best of 3, 5 or 7 game playoff league. If Brady has a bad game, he don't get to come back a few days later and fix that. He's done for the year. That's why the NFL playoffs are so popular. Teams can make a run once they get in. Your Jags are a perfect example of it.

Bottom line is KC is making the playoffs and once they are in they become contenders.

So do you have to be a #1 seed to be considered a contender or do you have to be in the championship game to be a contender? This ain't no best of 3, 5 or 7 game playoff league. If Brady has a bad game, he don't get to come back a few days later and fix that. He's done for the year. That's why the NFL playoffs are so popular. Teams can make a run once they get in. Your Jags are a perfect example of it.

Bottom line is KC is making the playoffs and once they are in they become contenders.

There are contenders and teams just filling a spot. The Bengals have done nothing but fill a spot for many years now.

There are contenders and teams just filling a spot. The Bengals have done nothing but fill a spot for many years now.

Y’all just filled a spot too then.

Y’all haven’t proved nothing to show y’all was contenders.

Blake y’all QB so y’all ain’t contenders then.

NFL playoffs mean anybody can win. Y’all got lucky against the damn bills last year.

Back