Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody wants that shitty cast of misfits on the Lakers. Take LeBron and Rondo off that team and they are the Cavs. Kuzma not starting over Randle or Mirotic at the 4.

The Pels know this and that is why they went to league. Bullshit fine they gave AD but that was more pointed toward the agent talking to Woj.

lol what you mean?
Because smart NBA fans know that the LA package is literally the worst trade and it's almost no shot of happening however the media and casual fans are swearing this gonna happen. It's actually hilarious folks believe AD is gonna be a Laker and LeBron and Magic is gonna get their wish while Magic do his shoulder lil dance.

AD ain't walking through that door bruh.

I am basically talking to myself when I post this early.

This year in the NBA is a wash again. The intrigue is rather any nobody not named Harden will win the MVP. Will Boogie get a ring and will GSW splash brothers break up?

I am basically talking to myself when I post this early.

This year in the NBA is a wash again. The intrigue is rather any nobody not named Harden will win the MVP. Will Boogie get a ring and will GSW splash brothers break up?
That's what I been saying. AD asking for a trade made it more exciting though

Probably the worst loss of the season last night, too much small ball and ended up getting sonned by Jahlil Okafor

Put a lot of this loss on Dantoni, as a coach you have to be able to make the adjustments and get your team back on track.....cant go out like that at home

Probably the worst loss of the season last night, too much small ball and ended up getting sonned by Jahlil Okafor

Put a lot of this loss on Dantoni, as a coach you have to be able to make the adjustments and get your team back on track.....cant go out like that at home
Houston got stomped by Jah-zilla

caw caw

Nobody wants that shitty cast of misfits on the Lakers. Take LeBron and Rondo off that team and they are the Cavs. Kuzma not starting over Randle or Mirotic at the 4.

The Pels know this and that is why they went to league. Bullshit fine they gave AD but that was more pointed toward the agent talking to Woj.
Because smart NBA fans know that the LA package is literally the worst trade and it's almost no shot of happening however the media and casual fans are swearing this gonna happen. It's actually hilarious folks believe AD is gonna be a Laker and LeBron and Magic is gonna get their wish while Magic do his shoulder lil dance.

AD ain't walking through that door bruh.

Give me both basketball reasons those Laker players trash. Y’all just regurgitating heads in the media that don’t like the Lakers anyway opinion. I bet you think the Celtics package is amazing huh?

Tatum legit gonna be a perennial all star but even his stock somewhat overrated. He’s not the next Kobe like the media would like you to think. Rozier has been mediocre in a contract year. Jaylen Brown who everyone lauds although he consistently puts up lesser numbers than BI. And if cats wanna talk minutes and shots even when adjusted Brandon puts up better numbers across the board.

Oh you must be gassed off the picks huh...
Memphis is top 8 protected and they about to bottom out. Won’t see that pick until it conveys and loses value. Just like how the Kings pick is this year. Remember when the Celtics were getting a top 5 pick from the Kings? Well that pick is gonna be 12-14 this season. Clippers pick? That’s gonna be somewhere in the mid to late teens if not later by the time it conveys.

Facts is yes Tatum> Kuz, a lot of that has to do with age tho. But Boston iffy on even including him.

Lonzo >>>>Rozier not even close. Zo has 3 things in his game that is on trajectory to be elite at for his position. Facilitating, Defense and rebounding. And if the shot comes around consistently all bets are off what he can be. Not to mention Rozier gonna be 25 in 2 months. 2 whole years older than Kuz who people try to play the age and won’t get better card.

BI>Brown. They came in the league the same year Brandon a full year younger. It’s debatable to some people now who’s better currently and BI has the higher ceiling. If you wanna crunch analytics that’s where some put Brown ahead. But if you wanna retort I can breakdown each part of their games making my case why the counting stats fall in line with Ingram better.

Than Zu isn’t just some throw in. Look at the numbers he’s been putting up this season. His rookie year he balled, last season he put too much weight on and fell off. He got his weight back down and balling again. Only turns 22 in two months and compares favorably in year 3 to a guy like Marc Gasol when you regulate the mins. And MG was 26 in year 3, IZ 21-22.

Now once again come back to me why y’all should wait on Boston’s “treasure trove” of assets again.

Niggas get gassed because when the Celtics young guys go out and have dud games the media doesn’t say shit. Meanwhile Lakers youngings don’t get that benefit. Tatum went 3-9 for 6 points the other night. You probably just finding that out because I told you. Meanwhile go forbid BI has a 11-5-5 game once in a while, media tells you he’s trash.

I know I won’t get a actual b-ball analysis response, just spoon fed media narratives.

Give me both basketball reasons those Laker players trash. Y’all just regurgitating heads in the media that don’t like the Lakers anyway opinion. I bet you think the Celtics package is amazing huh?

Tatum legit gonna be a perennial all star but even his stock somewhat overrated. He’s not the next Kobe like the media would like you to think. Rozier has been mediocre in a contract year. Jaylen Brown who everyone lauds although he consistently puts up lesser numbers than BI. And if cats wanna talk minutes and shots even when adjusted Brandon puts up better numbers across the board.

Memphis is top 8 protected and they about to bottom out. Won’t see that pick until it conveys and loses value. Just like how the Kings pick is this year. Remember when the Celtics were getting a top 5 pick from the Kings? Well that pick is gonna be 12-14 this season. Clippers pick? That’s gonna be somewhere in the mid to late teens if not later by the time it conveys.

Facts is yes Tatum> Kuz, a lot of that has to do with age tho. But Boston iffy on even including him.

Lonzo >>>>Rozier not even close. Zo has 3 things in his game that is on trajectory to be elite at for his position. Facilitating, Defense and rebounding. And if the shot comes around consistently all bets are off what he can be. Not to mention Rozier gonna be 25 in 2 months. 2 whole years older than Kuz who people try to play the age and won’t get better card.

BI>Brown. They came in the league the same year Brandon a full year younger. It’s debatable to some people now who’s better currently and BI has the higher ceiling. If you wanna crunch analytics that’s where some put Brown ahead. But if you wanna retort I can breakdown each part of their games making my case why the counting stats fall in line with Ingram better.

Than Zu isn’t just some throw in. Look at the numbers he’s been putting up this season. His rookie year he balled, last season he put too much weight on and fell off. He got his weight back down and balling again. Only turns 22 in two months and compares favorably in year 3 to a guy like Marc Gasol when you regulate the mins. And MG was 26 in year 3, IZ 21-22.

Now once again come back to me why y’all should wait on Boston’s “treasure trove” of assets again.

Niggas get gassed because when the Celtics young guys go out and have dud games the media doesn’t say shit. Meanwhile Lakers youngings don’t get that benefit. Tatum went 3-9 for 6 points the other night. You probably just finding that out because I told you. Meanwhile go forbid BI has a 11-5-5 game once in a while, media tells you he’s trash.

I know I won’t get a actual b-ball analysis response, just spoon fed media narratives.

tumblr_inline_n7f730NvRt1qk0zp5.gif

Don't let him body y'all like that

"i'll show them..."

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back