Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PG might be now I didn't have him top 10 a year ago. But you know what he might be since a year ago I had CP3 in, he's on the outside now.

In no order

-Bron
-KD
-Harden
-Steph
-Giannis
-AD
-Kawhi
-Russ
-PG
It's like 5 mfers that could go here including cp3, Kyrie, Embiid etc

So yeah he's top 10 in my book but superstar no.

But first what's a superstar? Because it's legit only like 3 maybe 4.

PG is better than Russ always has been and like many of us said before he got to OKC he had to be number 1 for them to be successful.

So if PG is better than Russ than yeah he's top 10. Easily

How is it even debateable if PG is a superstar or not?

27, 8, 4 while being the front runner for dpoy and being the best player on a 31-18 doesnt automatically qualify for super stardom?

This is why yall cant say market size dont matter no more, cause if PG was having this season in NY for the Knicks, everyone woulda been slurping him, nh.

How is it even debateable if PG is a superstar or not?

27, 8, 4 while being the front runner for dpoy and being the best player on a 31-18 doesnt automatically qualify for super stardom?

This is why yall cant say market size dont matter no more, cause if PG was having this season in NY for the Knicks, everyone woulda been slurping him, nh.

I would say star not superstar......he's top 10 though

You a rat lol

No honor
Lol ay man I see the side effects of the NBA becoming the wild wild west as far as players moving

The supermax was implemented to stop players from leaving smaller markets so easily. That shit ain't work yet except for overpaid fuck niggas like Mike conley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back