Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Media doing the heel turn on AD before he even get to LA

There is actually an easy answer for this. No matter how good a front court player is in todays NBA, a premiter player has more impact on a game.

Thats just when a team has one good player though (jrue and cj good though). On a decent team, AD will have a much higher impact than llilard can.

Last edited:
no

normally, I wouldnt be so quick to just outright dismiss what you just said

you've proven to be a very reasonable poster in this section, so i wont take your post as a slight, but a legitimate question

in the event the team should relocate, then the interest i currently have will slowly dissipate over time. Them being here gives a connection that I dont think cheering for them in another city will do

I cheered when they went to OKC those couple of years post katrina, but i knew they were always coming back, so I never entertained a day, at least in my lifetime that they would come back only to leave again.

Thats why the Pelicans should wait to see who gets the #1 pick before making a move.

When it comes to strictly basketball, the Celtics will likely have the best package for a trade, followed by the Lakers but none of those players can bring near the same hype as Zion and from a business standpoint unless the Pelicans can bring in a player like that this might be the beginning of the end of basketball in NO.

Real talk the Pelicans already got the 8th worst record in the league. They should just tank the rest of the season and try to get a top 5 pick and then trade for the #1 pick and get two top 5 picks from this upcoming draft plus any other young assets they'll get from that trade and then trade Jrue Holiday for whatever young assests and picks they can get too.

Thats why the Pelicans should wait to see who gets the #1 pick before making a move.

When it comes to strictly basketball, the Celtics will likely have the best package for a trade, followed by the Lakers but none of those players can bring near the same hype as Zion and from a business standpoint unless the Pelicans can bring in a player like that this might be the beginning of the end of basketball in NO.
i agree they should wait and see, but i disagree that this will be the end of basketball in nola...at least right now for the foreseeable future

there is blame to be had all around for this blunder

the organization SHOULD be embarrassed, and if nothing like this lights a fire under them, then nothing will

They have to strip this thing down to the studs and change EVERYTHING from coaching to the actual game day experience. I still think this is possible, but im not in their offices to see what they have planned moving forward

But you from Jersey, you rep everything from Jersey except the Nets when they were there
Yes I know but then when I appreciate when the nets are doing well you say im a fan of multiple teams

So I don't understand the logic of your questioning. I also don't understand how you are giving me this line of questioning when you been asking this for at least 7 years

Yes I know but then when I appreciate when the nets are doing well you say im a fan of multiple teams

So I don't understand the logic of your questioning. I also don't understand how you are giving me this line of questioning when you been asking this for at least 7 years
Motherfuckers be bored lol

Just curious......in what what order would yall put these players if you were putting a team together

Ball
Kuzma
Tatum
Ingram
Siakam
OG
Brown

I was just wondering why you don't rep your home team, you rep franchises not in your area from the bum heat, wizards, saints. Me personally I can't rep a team not from Chicago no matter how bad they are.

Just curious......in what what order would yall put these players if you were putting a team together

Ball
Kuzma
Tatum
Ingram
Siakam
OG
Brown

At this very moment
Tatum and Kuzma at 1 and 2, no order
Ingram
Ball
The rest