Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't Stanley Johnson.

Justise's shooting has gotten significantly better to where he CAN spot up shoot and shoot off the dribble. You doing a Charles Barkley impersonation right now. That's an antiquated take on winslow.

But yes he is better handling the ball then just sitting in the corner all game. But he had that ability and confidence now.

Also he signed an extension prior to this season

Welp good luck being bottom dwellers in the east and that's why we got rid of that nigha Stanley Johnson

Pistons have 73 mil tied into guys who can't get out the first round in the east and only one young asset who is Kyle singler reincarnated

Not really seeing the upside with the pistons on my end.

I mean even with the cap space in one to two years it's not even an attractive FA destination

Don't talk to me about heat basketball when you still paying josh smith

Lol can't wait to see Kawhi destroy Luke kennard in the first round lmao.

Man fuck zone that’s exactly why I don’t watch college basketball (that plus Texas is ass)

I hate watching that shit during games.
I can't speak for others but Spo uses it in like 4-6 min intervals to throw teams off so he doesn't really abuse it

And you a rockets fan talking about how you can't stand watching certain basketball lol

FOH

I can't speak for others but Spo uses it in like 4-6 min intervals to throw teams off so he doesn't really abuse it

And you a rockets fan talking about how you can't stand watching certain basketball lol

FOH

I’ve already said I don’t care for how the rockets play lol. Since CP3 came back it’s looked a lil bit better. We winning though so I don’t give a shit.

The zone is beautiful

Not sure why it don't get love from you hustle

The zone is beautiful

Not sure why it don't get love from you hustle

Prefer man to man defense nh. I know it’s not run 100% of the time but I hate watching dudes stand on the perimeter passing it for 20 plus seconds cause they don’t know how to attack it. Shit just looking like hot potato foh

ESPN ethers Stephen A with his anti-Hayward bs.

Around the 5:00 mark.

Which is exactly what I expected. Hayward isn't really a big drag offensively or defensively.

Plus how many games did he start? 10? 15?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back