Our next 7 games

Dallas Mavericks

@ Memphis Grizzlies

Washington Wizards

Cleveland Cavaliers

Atlanta Hawks

New Orleans Pelicans

Memphis Grizzlies

Then again we seem to play to the level of our comp so that could be to our detriment. We got yall Detroit and the Hornets for the home stretch too so if we need to make up games that will be a golden opportunity.

Our next 7 games

Dallas Mavericks

@ Memphis Grizzlies

Washington Wizards

Cleveland Cavaliers

Atlanta Hawks

New Orleans Pelicans

Memphis Grizzlies

Then again we seem to play to the level of our comp so that could be to our detriment. We got yall Detroit and the Hornets for the home stretch too so if we need to make up games that will be a golden opportunity.

Eh I'm rooting for y'all to make it and for us to make it at the same time

Ooh and since you're here..

Yo who is #13 for the magic? Why he look like a guy impersonating a NBA player?

Eh I'm rooting for y'all to make it and for us to make it at the same time

Ooh and since you're here..

It could happen the Nets schedule is brutal

@ Oklahoma City Thunder
@ Utah Jazz
@ Los Angeles Clippers
@ Sacramento Kings
@ Los Angeles Lakers
@ Portland Trail Blazers
@ Philadelphia 76ers
Boston Celtics
Milwaukee Bucks
Toronto Raptors
@ Milwaukee Bucks
@ Indiana Pacers
Miami Heat

13 is Jerseys own(kyries cousin) Isaiah Briscoe. He was the number 1 PG coming out of HS. Kinda of got lost in the sauce at Kentucky playing with Foxx and Monk amoung other gaurds. Ended up playing in Russia for a year where he dominated. We signed him this summer to a multi year guaranteed deal. Hes been playing really well since being put into the rotation

Looks like Kennard has figured it out. Granted you take Mitchell 100% of the time but it's good to see him have value.

Pistons went with Kennard like they were 1 player away and not in need of a star player

Last edited:
Looks like Kennard has figured it out. Granted you take Mitchell 100% of the time but it's good to see him have value.

Pistons went with Kennard like they were 1 player away and not in need of a star player

SVG chose Kennard when he still wanted to use Drummond like Dwight with Orlando. Place him with 3 point shooters. We could have really used Mitchell now with Blake on the team cuz then we would have a great guard/wing player that we need

I know I'm probably late, but the league really let niggas walk on the court looking like kung fu joe n shit !? (Jimmy bulter)

Wouldnt be mad if the Lakers got their shit together for this Denver game

We play Philly Friday possibly without Embiid(we owe these niggas one) and after that the schedules softens up quite a bit minus Golden State on Wednesday.......The way we playing right now might as well see whats good with that 2 seed since we'd only be 3 games back and we play Denver again before the season is over

Jrue holiday has worn that headband since opening night and the first time y'all seeing it is when Jiminy Butler, on his second team this season is wearing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back