Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Doc Rivers a good coach again?

I know he has his team playing hard but I havent watched enough clippers games to know if his rotations are good and out of bounds plays etc.

Its funny how hes a good coach again now that his son isnt on his team.

Doc's done a really good coaching job the past 2 seasons imo.....its not easy to coach a bunch of players on one year deals

You can probably nit pick his rotations but he gets his team to play hard every night and their offense has been pretty damn good

One thing about Doc that used to criticized was his development of young players but SGA been playing well, Shamet came over in the Harris deal and has been good, Harrell has blossomed in LA.....hell even last season he was getting good production from guys like CJ Williams, Tyrone Wallace and Sindarius Thornwell

Giving up the GM duties and just focusing on coaching has been the best thing to happen to him

Yo fam im dying cause I aint never seen you explain yourself this much. Came into troll and broke character after 1 post.

I wish I didnt have to lead this meeting at 1, that and I reached my 3 post back and for limit.

I'm just talkin shit fam. U still my nigga?

ANYWAYS I have a question

Think back to trends in the NBA

Twin tower big men
Small ball
Pace and space
Stretch big men

Etc

Is the next trend in the NBA the tall and strong primary ball handler?

You have

Luka
Giannis
LeBron
Simmons
Justise

Jokic doesn't really count because he acts as a better gasol or horford as far as playmaking

But is this the next trend in the NBA? If not what do you think it will be?

That’s what it’s looking like. It’s actually refreshing seeing this over 4s or 5s who keep fumbling the ball quite frequently and only post up

ANYWAYS I have a question

Think back to trends in the NBA

Twin tower big men
Small ball
Pace and space
Stretch big men

Etc

Is the next trend in the NBA the tall and strong primary ball handler?

You have

Luka
Giannis
LeBron
Simmons
Justise

Jokic doesn't really count because he acts as a better gasol or horford as far as playmaking

But is this the next trend in the NBA? If not what do you think it will be?

I think versatile ball handling 3s been the trend for a while now and every winning team has one.

Even when they play pg, I consider Luka, Giannis, Simmons as 3s cause they primarily guard 2-3s.

I see this trend continuing.

The playmaking big man is a trend thats coming along but I still think gms in theory want teams built around the ball handling/playmaking wings.

I think versatile ball handling 3s been the trend for a while now and every winning team has one.

Even when they play pg, I consider Luka, Giannis, Simmons as 3s cause they primarily guard 2-3s.

I see this trend continuing.

The playmaking big man is a trend thats coming along but I still think gms in theory want teams built around the ball handling/playmaking wings.
Bitch ass nigga cant write justise...I agree though

Post all star averaging 14 points 6 rebounds 5 assists on 54% shooting and 42% from three

Whats lacking is the FT shooting at 54%

Glad I never gave up on him lol

Justise Winslow has to be the dominant ball handler for him to be somewhat successful.

He can't play off the ball or sport up shoot.

Idk if he a free agent but if the heat can get anything for him trade him or just let him walk

Justise Winslow has to be the dominant ball handler for him to be somewhat successful.

He can't play off the ball or sport up shoot.

Idk if he a free agent but if the heat can get anything for him trade him or just let him walk

This isn't Stanley Johnson.

Justise's shooting has gotten significantly better to where he CAN spot up shoot and shoot off the dribble. You doing a Charles Barkley impersonation right now. That's an antiquated take on winslow.

But yes he is better handling the ball then just sitting in the corner all game. But he had that ability and confidence now.

Also he signed an extension prior to this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back