Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assume that Bron is going to catch Jordan in points next game, then sit for the remaining of the season.

Click through for vid

Me and my boy made a bet early in the season, I had the Lakers missing the playoffs, he had them making it.

Just told him he gotta make this picture his phones wallpaper for a week. Hes heated. Shits hilarious.

Its a bit early to shut Bron down but he shouldnt play more than 28 minutes for any remaining game and then be shut down completely with about 8 to 10 games left in the season.

That ESPN article on the Suns is hilarious, I was dying reading this

"FOUR YEARS AFTER naming McDonough general manager, Sarver acquired some live goats from a Diana Taurasi event at Talking Stick Resort Arena and planted them upstairs in McDonough's office. The stunt was both a practical joke and an inspirational message -- the Suns should find a GOAT of their own, one who dominates like Taurasi. The goats, unaware of their metaphorical connotation, proceeded to defecate all over McDonough's office."

Is Doc Rivers a good coach again?

I know he has his team playing hard but I havent watched enough clippers games to know if his rotations are good and out of bounds plays etc.

Its funny how hes a good coach again now that his son isnt on his team.

ANYWAYS I have a question

Think back to trends in the NBA

Twin tower big men
Small ball
Pace and space
Stretch big men

Etc

Is the next trend in the NBA the tall and strong primary ball handler?

You have

Luka
Giannis
LeBron
Simmons
Justise

Jokic doesn't really count because he acts as a better gasol or horford as far as playmaking

But is this the next trend in the NBA? If not what do you think it will be?

I dont watch a whole sport to only watch 2 specific men and start calling it trash when they retire so I would say im very straight.

You though?

For the 1000th time, just cuz a mf don't live in this thread don't mean a nigga don't know about ball. My whole childhood up to high school i grew up playing ball for school. I guarantee I know more about ball than u. Shit, just last year i said "greek top 5" , yall mfs tried to do the same shit you're doing now and acting like a mf don't know ball.

This year yall same mfs "yo i think greek gon take mvp this year"

giphy (15).gif

Fuckin geeks sittin around all day talkin bout "well if they move him to the suns, they'll have enough salary cap to sign... " man stfu.

For the 1000th time, just cuz a mf don't live in this thread don't mean a nigga don't know about ball. My whole childhood up to high school i grew up playing ball for school. I guarantee I know more about ball than u. Shit, just last year i said "greek top 5" , yall mfs tried to do the same shit you're doing now and acting like a mf don't know ball.

This year yall same mfs "yo i think greek gon take mvp this year"

View attachment 116523

Fuckin geeks sittin around all day talkin bout "well if they move him to the suns, they'll have enough salary cap to sign... " man stfu.

Yo fam im dying cause I aint never seen you explain yourself this much. Came into troll and broke character after 1 post.

I wish I didnt have to lead this meeting at 1, that and I reached my 3 post back and for limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back