Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot take...

Lebron killed the Lakers AND pelicans in less than one season.

Don't @me.

Was the lakers in the playoffs the last few years?

Nah but they had prospects who were damn near untouchables now look at em.

Same package pelicans rejected they coulda had Kawhi and been on golden states ass. And I'm pretty sure San Antonio wasnt even asking for all that extra shit either.

They asked for Ingram, kuzma, 2 1sts and 2 pick swaps.

www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nba/news/kawhi-leonard-trade-lakers-spurs-lebron-james-kyle-kuzma-brandon-ingram/izuhbs6fajot1m2fru4v5g49y

This was widely reported.

They were gonna double down for davis.

Then put into perspective Kawhi and green got dealt for demar and poeltl. Lebron got magic and pelinka fucking up. First he wanted to keep them lil niggas now they gotta go lmao.

Magic fuckinf up.

Not LBJ

This ain’t Cleveland or Miami.

They asked for Ingram, kuzma, 2 1sts and 2 pick swaps.

www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nba/news/kawhi-leonard-trade-lakers-spurs-lebron-james-kyle-kuzma-brandon-ingram/izuhbs6fajot1m2fru4v5g49y

This was widely reported.

They were gonna double down for davis.

Then put into perspective Kawhi and green got dealt for demar and poeltl. Lebron got magic and pelinka fucking up. First he wanted to keep them lil niggas now they gotta go lmao.

I honestly don’t think the Spurs would’ve traded with the Lakers even if the Lakers would’ve agreed to the terms you listed above. Lmao.

Kawhi is most likely going to the Clippers if he leaves Toronto.

Durant is looking prophetic with the toxic media around LeBron statements he made earlier in the year. Not to many star players are going to be cool with always being the scapegoat for losing while he barely gets any backlash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back