Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Griff playing the best ball of his career and nobody is talking about it

I was talking about him earlier in the season......

Dont know how sustainable it is but Blake Griffin having one of if not the best individual year of his career, his true shooting is up, hes getting to the freethrow line at a good rate and shooting 37% from 3 on about 6 attempts per game......definitely didnt see that coming at age 29 and after all the injuries

Kind of following up on this post......he slipped a little bit but for the most part he's been able to sustain his production in this career year

Barring injury hes going to play his most games in the regular season since the 2014-2015 season

Multiple ppl in cheap seats said I was in my feelings when I said I wouldn't want bron in Miami again
One of the very first post of the offseason thread was me tellin yall I wanted no parts of Bron in Philly. The team would be an aging Lebron, a clumsy Embiid, some of Lebron's buddies and Tyronn Lue. FOH.

Which ain't a bad thing at least with LeBron you're getting efficient offense. can't have both of them niggas standing around just so Melo can throw up contested 22 footers.

On the low the Pistons have actually been playing fairly well by their standards

8-2 in their last 10 games and up to the 6th seed

Griffin and Drummond play so well together.

The key is Reggie Jackson and he's been playing well during the stretch.

Also Luke Kennard has been balling lately as well. Had to get rid of SVG he's a rookies worse coach to have as he destroys your confidence.

I wish the Lakers woulda signed him

Im sure for the hilarity but honestly don't see where he fits on any team.
He could've fit with Milwaukee because they could hide him on defense as well as anybody but they really don't need that nigga now.

Until he's mature enough to accept a bench role it's over. He should ask AI how wanting to start in his decline worked out for him.

Grown men need to stop acting like bitches.

KD don’t like the environment LBJ makes but he makes the same environment himself. That nigga toxic as fuck.

How is it the same? Because KD talks shit to the media? I think that's more of him knowing who he is and realizing how media portrays the players

Burner accounts

Hes hyper sensitive

He brings the media to himself

How can it be toxic when it only affects him? As far as I know KD hasn't been passive aggressive about his teammates and thrown them under the bus. He's had burner accounts to defend his image only.

Kyrie was winning and he still wanted to leave at the time.
It is not easy playing with Bron and everybody sees that. PG said it, Kawhi had reports coming out he don't wanna play with Bron, Jimmy Butler etc.

How can it be toxic when it only affects him? As far as I know KD hasn't been passive aggressive about his teammates and thrown them under the bus. He's had burner accounts to defend his image only.

Kyrie was winning and he still wanted to leave at the time.
It is not easy playing with Bron and everybody sees that. PG said it, Kawhi had reports coming out he don't wanna play with Bron, Jimmy Butler etc.

He talked shit about players including russ I think with that burner account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back