Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtics the 3 seed fam, they’re not losing in the 1st round

None of the top 4 east teams will (pacers will fall to 5)

True. Im dreaming.

Realistically they lose in the second round.

When they do and Kyrie looks up and sees that the Bucks, Sixers and Raptors are better(if Kawhi stays), theres a good chance he leaves.

The Celtics were supposed to be the best team in the East because Hayward was gonna be back and be good, and Tatum was supposed to take a step and play like an allstar, and Brown and Terry were gonna be better.

None of that happened. Hayward isnt playing nearly as good as he was (hopefully he gets back to form), Tatum is only as good as he was last year and hasnt taken a noticeable step forward, plus Brown and Terry regressed.

With all that, the Celtics are potentially the 4th best team in the East(if the raptors can make a good trade).

I been dreaming hard in this motherfucker.

Hearing pau gasol on the trade block

Good contract for us to get if we can get rid of one of these shitty 30-11 vet deals

Looking at the deal a little more I still like it in the present for Philly but they gave up a lot and overpaid for Tobias Harris
My nigga. You are missing the big picture.
They got rid of #22 on the Sixers.

giphy.gif

Paul George a dpoy And mvp candidate

Duke been consistently killin on the low , thunder need to make a move for Terrance Ross or Wes Matthews

Russ low iq dumb ass closing games is my main concern smdh

Hope my dog Roberson can play this season

I hope we don't have to wait this summer for the first big name to sign before everyone else makes their decision.

Roberson is not playing this season and PG was a MVP candidate a month ago but media dickriders ain't start looking his way until last week

True. Im dreaming.

Realistically they lose in the second round.

When they do and Kyrie looks up and sees that the Bucks, Sixers and Raptors are better(if Kawhi stays), theres a good chance he leaves.

The Celtics were supposed to be the best team in the East because Hayward was gonna be back and be good, and Tatum was supposed to take a step and play like an allstar, and Brown and Terry were gonna be better.

None of that happened. Hayward isnt playing nearly as good as he was (hopefully he gets back to form), Tatum is only as good as he was last year and hasnt taken a noticeable step forward, plus Brown and Terry regressed.

With all that, the Celtics are potentially the 4th best team in the East(if the raptors can make a good trade).

I been dreaming hard in this motherfucker.

I hear what you saying and I get where you coming from being a knicks fan but

I’d bet money on the Celtics over Philly or Toronto

Bucks look legit, Greek freak bodying teams in the paint straight up euro steppin thru double teams you pack the paint/double him they move the rock and got shooters everywhere. Brook Lopez sniping squads. # 1 defense in the league

Celtics offense has improved they’re top 10 now Hayward probably will be inconsistent all season brown bum ass found his niche and has played way better. The c’s Issue was roles that’s why their offense sucked to start the season, they moved Hayward & brown to the bench and started my dog smart and Morris

Philly looks good on paper but that’s a lot of roles being compromised and their defense suspect

Toronto isos too much and Lowry is too inconsistent and injury prone to be relied on to win the conference

Celtics vs bucks ecf imo unless seeding prevents it

I put money on PG winning the MVP months ago. I been high on PG all season.

If PG did what hes been doing on a big market team, especially if it was the Lakers, NY, Chicago, the media would have been dick eating him.

Yall should put money on him winning DPOY though. The media is so predictable, because they wont give him mvp, they will try to make it up by giving him dpoy.

I hear what you saying and I get where you coming from being a knicks fan but

I’d bet money on the Celtics over Philly or Toronto

Bucks look legit, Greek freak bodying teams in the paint straight up euro steppin thru double teams you pack the paint/double him they move the rock and got shooters everywhere. Brook Lopez sniping squads. # 1 defense in the league

Celtics offense has improved they’re top 10 now Hayward probably will be inconsistent all season brown bum ass found his niche and has played way better. The c’s Issue was roles that’s why their offense sucked to start the season, they moved Hayward & brown to the bench and started my dog smart and Morris

Philly looks good on paper but that’s a lot of roles being compromised and their defense suspect

Toronto isos too much and Lowry is too inconsistent and injury prone to be relied on to win the conference

Celtics vs bucks ecf imo unless seeding prevents it

I feel this. Cant debate it. With all the negative I said about the Celtics, theres still the the fact that Kyrie is having his best season yet, and is in the conversation of being the best closer in the East. Id take probably take Kyrie offensively in the last 4 minutes of a close game over anyone else in the East.

Toronto is only in the convo if they can make a significant trade. Kawhi gonna do his thing in the playoffs, but Lowry is gonna disappear. Idk how much you paid attention to it so far, but lowry has played bad in almost every prime time, national tv game this year. I see him being real bad in the playoffs.

Doubt he gets moved before the deadline but saw something saying Malik Beasley has made Gary Harris expendable

They don't have to be in a rush to do anything but the Nuggets have some interesting pieces to make move to upgrade their roster before the postseason

Really like their squad and everything they're doing but I could easily see them getting bounced in the first round

And if the Cs dont lose in the 2nd round!?!

What if it's the bucks, Raptors or the sixers... ?

A lot of hate for the Cs in here

*Where's my fly swat*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back