Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philly going to get expensive in a couple of years but I love that move for them

Clippers always making moves on the low

Oh shit Elton B aint playing. We gave up a lot and Harris could leave in free agency but I'll take that gamble

Harris is the perfect piece for us and Boban a solid backup for Embiid. Add a couple buyout vets now and we good

Made it from a ten win season to arguably the best starting five in the league after the Warriors in two years. Sam Hinkie the GOAT

"Sixers in desperate need of shooting. Embiid looked great tonight but it wouldn't hurt to get a back up to mix things up"

It's crazy I had this in my drafts after the game and they made a trade for Tobias who has been dead eye from deep, Scott who can hit the three and Boban who is stellar in limited minutes.

Didn't even think about the Clippers that's a nice pick up. Can Philly afford both Jimmy and Tobias after the season? I know that they only have a handful of players signed for next season.

The logo just hemmed the Celtics up with this trade , devalued the kings pick(they’ll play for the 8 seed or barely miss the playoffs 13-14 pick) & clippers pick they will miss the playoffs and keep their pick

And has the assets to make a offer for ad now or this summer

Real quick I just saw where someone asked who on the Pels is better than the Lakers young shitty trade bait.

Randle, Holiday and Mirotic >>>>>>>>>>>>>better than all them mfers plus eveyone not named Lebron. Lets not forget the Pels made the playoffs last year and swept Portland while the Lakers and its young shitty core was at home watching the game.

The Pels problem this year was effort and injury. They gave no effort on the defensive side of the ball. Everybody gets injured so not a real excuse if you are giving consistent effort.
Speak yo shit bruh bruh!

Brand knew Philly wasn’t getting out the 2nd round, he had to do somethin

I’m still taking bucks or celtics to win the east

When is the media gonna call out Lebron for sabotaging teams.

He doesn't do it in the traditional sense that most players would do. He always do stuff behind the scenes playing GM.

His teammates never to good and he always gotta team up with a buddy.

We saw it with Miami and Cleveland and that quote about the young lakers being possibly being flat because if the trade rumors was real weak

Rich shoulda waited til the summer and had ad decline the super max that’s your unofficial trade request

Instead they tried to strong arm their way to the lakers before the deadline

Stephen a said there’s execs begging the pelicans not to fold, which is why they’re asking for the house and the barn

I woulda took the lakers offer personally but can understand why they won’t. It’s more a fuck klutch thing but they kind of spiting their face whatever the saying is

Think there’s a good chance the clippers drop a sledgehammer on the league this summer. I heard a la reporter say Jerry west on a mission to destroy the lakers for picking magic over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back