Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rich shoulda waited til the summer and had ad decline the super max that’s your unofficial trade request

Instead they tried to strong arm their way to the lakers before the deadline

Stephen a said there’s execs begging the pelicans not to fold, which is why they’re asking for the house and the barn

I woulda took the lakers offer personally but can understand why they won’t. It’s more a fuck klutch thing but they kind of spiting their face whatever the saying is

Think there’s a good chance the clippers drop a sledgehammer on the league this summer. I heard a la reporter say Jerry west on a mission to destroy the lakers for picking magic over him.

If its true that the Lakers picked Magic over Jerry West, they deserve to lose out on all free agents. Thats just bad management.

I'll take Jerry West over any executive ever.

Rich shoulda waited til the summer and had ad decline the super max that’s your unofficial trade request

Instead they tried to strong arm their way to the lakers before the deadline

Stephen a said there’s execs begging the pelicans not to fold, which is why they’re asking for the house and the barn

I woulda took the lakers offer personally but can understand why they won’t. It’s more a fuck klutch thing but they kind of spiting their face whatever the saying is

Think there’s a good chance the clippers drop a sledgehammer on the league this summer. I heard a la reporter say Jerry west on a mission to destroy the lakers for picking magic over him.

Kawhi n AD to the clips.....

Everything Jerry West touched has been gold.

He made Memphis pretty good.

His best decision was not trading Klay Thompson for Kevin Love years ago

This about to be a lost season for the Lakers and Lebron 34 years old.

I believe his injury was more severe than was reported and Lebron not teflon.

They just went through the Kobe years when he got old.

When is the media gonna call out Lebron for sabotaging teams.

He doesn't do it in the traditional sense that most players would do. He always do stuff behind the scenes playing GM.

His teammates never to good and he always gotta team up with a buddy.

We saw it with Miami and Cleveland and that quote about the young lakers being possibly being flat because if the trade rumors was real weak

Bron is what he is at this point. None of this is new. Its all expected and part of the package with him.

Though this shit hes pulling with Klutch sports should be looked at closer by the league. I know theres nothing wrong with it legally and all the paper work is legit, but that shouldnt matter.

In business you couldnt get away with this. The govt will break you up on some monopolies law shit. You cant control the suplly and the product, you become too powerful.

If Bron's best friend runs an agency, and then uses strong arm tactics to get a top 5 player traded to Brons team AND then if they fire Luke and hire Mark Jackson, who is also represented by the same agency, thats some next level shit.

I've always been a players first guy and went as far as saying Bron should do everything he did and even excused KD and didnt hold him going to gsw against him, but this might be too much even for me.

Last edited:
Pelicans broke the Lakers. This is a huge win for small market teams.

Lmaoo ain’t win shit. Winning on the court would be big for small market teams

Enjoy the last few years of the Pelis though. Seattle or Vegas waiting

And the Jerry West/ Magic thing I heard a bunch of different things.

Heard Jeannie and Jerry got tension because she stuck with Phil when Phil and Jerry had some static in the 00’s.

I also heard Jeannie wanted Jerry back in an advisory role to Magic, but Magic declined because he didn’t want Jerry getting all the credit.

Don’t know which one is true, I could see either one true.

If its true that the Lakers picked Magic over Jerry West, they deserve to lose out on all free agents. Thats just bad management.

I'll take Jerry West over any executive ever.

I don't want to make it sound like they were finalists for the job and they chose magic , west was open to going back to the lakers to have the same advisory role he had with the warriors and currently has with the clippers.His son works for the lakers so he wanted to work with him and help transition the lakers

but they went with magic and pelinka and they basically shut him out and so he's on some aiight bet I'll show you mf's tip.

Bron just isn't as smart as he thinks he is..he is no GM and shouldn't play one TV either

And L.A. should of never gave magic the job..I'm not saying this cause of waht the clips just did..

But what credentials did magic ever had? Cause he use to play for the lakers? I hate when formers players get jobs just because

The ballers now a days dont care about the history of teams man...so all that historical clout shit dont matter...

MJ was a bad GM too (wait is MJ still the GM?)

Bron just isn't as smart as he thinks he is..he is no GM and shouldn't play one TV either

And L.A. should of never gave magic the job..I'm not saying this cause of waht the clips just did..

But what credentials did magic ever had? Cause he use to play for the lakers? I hate when formers players get jobs just because

The ballers now a days dont care about the history of teams man...so all that historical clout shit dont matter...

MJ was a bad GM too (wait is MJ still the GM?)

Magic not the GM its Pelinka.

Magic is the president. Pretty much just the face of the organization

Bron is what he is at this point. None of this is new. Its all expected and part of the package with him.

Though this shit hes pulling with Klutch sports should be looked at closer by the league. I know theres nothing wrong with it legally and all the paper work is legit, but that shouldnt matter.

In business you couldnt get away with this. The govt will break you up on some monopolies law shit. You cant control the suplly and the product, you become too powerful.

If Bron's best friend runs an agency, and then uses strong arm tactics to get a top 5 player traded to Brons team AND then if they fire Luke and hire Mark Jackson, who is also represented by the same agency, thats not next level shit.

I've always been a players first guy and went as far as saying Bron should do everything he did and even excused KD and didnt hold him going to gsw against him, but this might be too much even for me.

If you a teammate of Lebron and want to get paid join Klutch.

Cleveland overpaid those bums Tristan Thompson and JR Smith who left their agents to sign with Klutch and ruined cavs flexibility and cap space.

Mark Jackson just an avg coach. His offense is just 90 percent high pick and roll. But he'll be just like Ty Lue and Mike Brown a coach that will let Lebron do whatever he wants to ok the court

If you a teammate of Lebron and want to get paid join Klutch.

Cleveland overpaid those bums Tristan Thompson and JR Smith who left their agents to sign with Klutch and ruined cavs flexibility and cap space.

Mark Jackson just an avg coach. His offense is just 90 percent high pick and roll. But he'll be just like Ty Lue and Mike Brown a coach that will let Lebron do whatever he wants to ok the court

Mark Jackson would better serve as an assistant just like Thibs. Jackson is the reason why GS defense was so good but he wouldn't budge on the offense.

If I remember correctly one of the reasons he was let go was due to his ego. GS said hey we'll extend you as long as you let us bring someone in to manage the offense, he said fuck that and the rest is history.

Whether he's managed by Klutch or not him and Jason Kidd aren't going to get it done in LA. They're going to run into the same thing with Luke.

I wonder if the Clippers are trying to keep Lou Williams. He could be a solid pickup for a playoff team looking for bench scoring.

Now that that Sixers trade is done, I really hope the Raptors can pull off that trade for Gasol and Conley.

Why? Ill tell yall.

Between the Bucks, the Sixers with Harris now, and if the Raptors can get Conley and Gasol, the Celtics can potentially lose in the first round depending on the matchup. If they do, better chance Kyrie comes to the Knicks.

Need that to happen.

Now that that Sixers trade is done, I really hope the Raptors can pull off that trade for Gasol and Conley.

Why? Ill tell yall.

Between the Bucks, the Sixers with Harris now, and if the Raptors can get Conley and Gasol, the Celtics can potentially lose in the first round depending on the matchup. If they do, better chance Kyrie comes to the Knicks.

Need that to happen.

Celtics the 3 seed fam, they’re not losing in the 1st round

None of the top 4 east teams will (pacers will fall to 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back