Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtics are willing to trade tatum and have discussed tatum with the pelicans so if they wait they can get tatum with the rest of those mediocre picks

I guess that's enough for them compared to the lakers offer.

boston media saying ainge don't care that ad don't want to play there.I personally would be skeptical of klutch influence they had ad pops out here dropping random opinions lolll

ainge tryin to keep kyrie 1st then thinks winning will do the rest + kyrie and ad tight

This summer gonna be crazy

Celtics are willing to trade tatum and have discussed tatum with the pelicans so if they wait they can get tatum with the rest of those mediocre picks

boston media saying ainge don't care that ad don't want to play there.I personally would be skeptical of klutch influence they had ad pops out here dropping random opinions lolll

ainge tryin to keep kyrie 1st then thinks winning will do the rest + kyrie and ad tight

This Lowe article is on point about how big this AD trade talk is

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25933114/how-tatum-kyrie-boston-shape-anthony-davis-trade-talks

I wish this nigga Ainge will get off this get AD to keep kyrie shit

F that! Leave the one eye brow nigga alone!

I think next season they prefer to keep Tobias rather than Jimmy Butler.

Tobias can fit better as the 3rd option. Butler tryna play Alpha Dog but is clearly the 3rd best player and he wanna get paid max money

a big 4 makes no sense financially, Simmons eligible for an extension this summer

I think tobias acquisition is jimmy insurance, jackie macmullan said the sixers management have question marks about maxing jimmy

New orleans reporter says pelicans 50-50 on the ad trade.It can go either way

said some fo members like the haul , some worried about perception and not being patient and/or if celtics offer is worth waiting for

I'm sure another timely 'ad won't re-sign in boston no matter what' leak will happen any minute now

Chris wallace the woat wants multiple 1sts for a 31 y/0 injury prone pg(and I rock wit conley but it is what it is) who has 67 mil left on his contract.

Once conley plays 55 games in 18-19 or 19-20(at 53 right now) the last year of his contract becomes fully guaranteed

you in no position to be askin for multiple 1sts you need to get that contract off your books clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back