Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isola sayin the knicks plan is kyrie and durant in fa + top 5 pick

They must know somethin cuz trading porzingis for a player they could of drafted to have 2 max slot mad risky

especially if the celtics make a run in the playoffs

Word is Knicks are so confident that they can get 2 superstars that went this went down they didnt even try to get back assets, and made a trade that gave them the most cap space possible.

Word is, it was hard to convince 1 superstar player to sign with the Knicks, but getting 2 to team up together is much easier and they are confident it will happen.

Isola sayin the knicks plan is kyrie and durant in fa + top 5 pick

They must know somethin cuz trading porzingis for a player they could of drafted to have 2 max slot mad risky

especially if the celtics make a run in the playoffs

I didnt wanna put names to it but the word is KD already comitted to the Knicks under the condition that there was space for another spot. Supposedly thats Kyrie. Thats why the Knicks were so quick to trade.

And the trade happening this quickly has people talking too. There is talk that the Knicks were already considering this trade, KPs camp found out and demanded a trade.

Lots of shit being said.

My brother was thinking BIG!!!!!! Lord knows how many grand trades he came up with in the trade machine in his head.

As much as i hate to say this, i would rather have this Heat crap than the shit they got from Dallas. Although, not sure if Heat could have consumed THJ and Lee.

Please stop with the MAAAGA....

Man I was saying all that to crack on the heat.

Shoulda known it wouldnt take too long before the Knicks are the butt of the joke.

I didnt wanna put names to it but the word is KD already comitted to the Knicks under the condition that there was space for another spot. Supposedly thats Kyrie. Thats why the Knicks were so quick to trade.

And the trade happening this quickly has people talking too. There is talk that the Knicks were already considering this trade, KPs camp found out and demanded a trade.

Lots of shit being said.

The bolded is what makes me believe they know somethin thru back channels cuz you don't just trade your best player like that with no assurances

Nba offseason/rumors be more exciting than the actual season.

On top of that the c's were expected to be an elite team and look extra ordinary if they flop kyrie has no incentive to stay

Yo time to trade dragic and mcgruder and a 2nd round pick for Harrison Barnes

Pair doncic with his Slovenian mentor and give cuban another white guy

Give miami scoring and a SF

The bolded is what makes me believe they know somethin thru back channels cuz you don't just trade your best player like that with no assurances

Nba offseason/rumors be more exciting than the actual season.

On top of that the c's were expected to be an elite team and look extra ordinary if they flop kyrie has no incentive to stay

Fuck it, Ill add to it.

KDs best friend is a Royal Ivey. Royal Ivey is from NY. More importantly, Royal Ivey is an assistant coach for the Knicks and he talks to KD everyday.

Thats how they knew KD is ready to come to NY as long as someone joins him

Yo time to trade dragic and mcgruder and a 2nd round pick for Harrison Barnes

Pair doncic with his Slovenian mentor and give cuban another white guy

Give miami scoring and a SF

This is hilarious. All this movement going on and you been beging for a trade all season and there aint a single rumor about a trade involving the heat.

Fuck it, Ill add to it.

KDs best friend is a Royal Ivey. Royal Ivey is from NY. More importantly, Royal Ivey is an assistant coach for the Knicks and he talks to KD everyday.

Burnt Orange Excellence

Fuck it, Ill add to it.

Coulda swore Ivey use to be an thunder assistant or player too.I always thought durant was leaving this summer just didn't know where he'd go

even if it aint kyrie it could be jimmy or some 2nd/3rd tier fa

Coulda swore Ivey use to be an thunder assistant or player too.I always thought durant was leaving this summer just didn't know where he'd go

even if it aint kyrie it could be jimmy or some 2nd/3rd tier fa

They played together in college and their roots go all the way back to college.

And I dont think it has to be Kyrie. KD and Kyrie supposedly really wanna play together so thats why his name is being floated.

Either way the Knicks are confident they can get 2 legit max players.

Gotta wait till the summer to see what happens to judge this situation.

And this whole time Kanter been on social media posting goofie shit.

I wish the Knicks trade him to Fenerbahce so they could get him in Turkey

They played together in college and their roots go all the way back to college.

And I dont think it has to be Kyrie. KD and Kyrie supposedly really wanna play together so thats why his name is being floated.

Either way the Knicks are confident they can get 2 legit max players.

Gotta wait till the summer to see what happens to judge this situation.

Durant and Ivey didnt play together in college

Ivey was on the squad with TJ Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back