Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, first time i am watching Mavs Broadcast this season, and all they have done is suck off Luka since the game started and the dude is not even playing (bad ankle). Have they done this shit all season?

Serious question

Do you think he having an AS caliber year?

Yea for sure. Hes had to adjust his game and has become a really good play maker for not only his self but others. Plus his team is playing really well. I cant really say that i would replace any of the current reserves with him but he shoulf absolutely be an alternate.

Yea for sure. Hes had to adjust his game and has become a really good play maker for not only his self but others. Plus his team is playing really well. I cant really say that i would replace any of the current reserves with him but he shoulf absolutely be an alternate.
I would have taken him over Klay. He is equal or better than Klay in regular stats and the advance ones (WS, VORP, OBPM, DBPM).

https://www.basketball-reference.co...ct=DeMar+DeRozan&player_id2=derozde01&y2=2019

I know some are going to say defense, Klay is playing some of the worst defense of his career this season.

Serious question

Do you think he having an AS caliber year?

Spurs have done a really good job of utilizing his play making ability but his pts per game average and true sholting % is the lowest its been since the 2014-2015 season.......Lamarcus Aldridge and the bench unit have been the catalyst for the Spurs turning their season around

Dude on Twitter said Cuban slowly building a Master race lol

tumblr_nbd14rwjc91tidgmdo1_500_zpsd5saeaqn.gif

Got a feeling were going to trade for Ntilikina. He fits the mold of the type of player our GM likes. Now with DSJ on board i think they push to move him even more.

If a nigga was talking to me and they brought up VORP I'm leaving
Dont be dumb. U mfers talk about all these advance stats all day in lay man terms. Just bcos they put some technical name on it, now its all strange???

Let me break down VORP for u, If u take some average player from the G-League, VORP will tell u that the player's impact on the Heat would be more valuable than James Johnson who u guys pay about 15 million dollars a year till 2021.

Dont be dumb. U mfers talk about all these advance stats all day in lay man terms. Just bcos they put some technical name on it, now its all strange???

Let me break down VORP for u, If u take some average player from the G-League, VORP will tell u that the player's impact on the Heat would be more valuable than James Johnson who u guys pay about 15 million dollars a year till 2021.
I know what VORP is man

That's not even a shot at you but some advanced stats I'm like FOH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back