Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Cuban tight.

If Barea was healthy he would be one guy away from a all white lineup of KP, Maxi Kleber, Barea and Doncic

I need the Knicks to hold on with the buyouts. Until after deadline.

If Dump Demps take our deal we gonna need all those niggas

Woke up laughing at the Pelicans today, gonna go to sleep crying. Smmfh. Yo i aint never seen shit fall apart this quickly

So how much can DSJ, DJ and Matthews fuck with NYs record this year? They're sitting at the worst record right now I think

I wonder where KP wants to go.

Yall gotta remember dude never even been an allstar yet, and hasnt played in over a year.

Shit wild.

If KP requested a trade, he would easily be the most in demand player. Every team will make an offer. What would the heat even have to offer?

I aint the type to shit on anyones dream, but make your dreams more realistic fam.

Shout out Pat Riley.
My brother was thinking BIG!!!!!! Lord knows how many grand trades he came up with in the trade machine in his head.

Josh Richardson, the 2019 first round pick that will be in the teens, bam, and possibly someone else like an expiring

Idk man I'm just trying to MAAAGA

As much as i hate to say this, i would rather have this Heat crap than the shit they got from Dallas. Although, not sure if Heat could have consumed THJ and Lee.

Please stop with the MAAAGA....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back