Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Shams Rockets still interested in Bazemore

Knight, Chriss, Nene and a first round pick for Bazemore and Dedmon works.....wouldn't be happy about giving up a first for Bazemore but once again considering the circumstances Id be down to do it

According to Shams Rockets still interested in Bazemore

Knight, Chriss, Nene and a first round pick for Bazemore and Dedmon works.....wouldn't be happy about giving up a first for Bazemore but once again considering the circumstances Id be down to do it
Really? If the Hawks are doing that, they have to really believe u guys are not going to make the playoffs.

Really? If the Hawks are doing that, they have to really believe u guys are not going to make the playoffs.

Nah I havent seen any offers I just went hit the trade machine and wanted to see if that worked because that fills two needs for us (a starting wing and a back up center) and we wouldnt have to give up any major pieces

Apparently quite a few teams have interest in Bazemore though so that deal could easily be topped if another team really wanted him

That makes sense in your end. But I’m our end we want to get something for him and at a position of need. As far as what he gets it should be around what Dinwiddie got as far as what I think he deserves and what we will get.

Most we can offer this summer is 20 per but i agree with you hes worth about 12-16. Might have to over pay to make sure you dont match.

Nah I havent seen any offers I just went hit the trade machine and wanted to see if that worked because that fills two needs for us (a starting wing and a back up center) and we wouldnt have to give up any major pieces

Apparently quite a few teams have interest in Bazemore though so that deal could easily be topped if another team really wanted him
OK, that makes more sense. They would be doing u guys too much of a favor with that deal.

Yall ever think about this angle?

AD supposedly told the Pels he didnt want them to sign cousins.

It could be that he knew there was a good chance he wasnt gonna resign and didnt want to leave boogie stuck as the only star on the team.

Just a thought.
Nah, I know they run all the decisions through him so... Your theory might have legs

At the end of the day, winning is going to motivate him. Point blank period. If they are going the right direction towards AS break, I think he strongly considers staying. That will be magnified if they are able to leap frog a few teams in the process and really get something going

Winning is going to persuade him at this point

Nah, I know they run all the decisions through him so... Your theory might have legs

At the end of the day, winning is going to motivate him. Point blank period. If they are going the right direction towards AS break, I think he strongly considers staying. That will be magnified if they are able to leap frog a few teams in the process and really get something going

Winning is going to persuade him at this point

It's still hella early but what teams do you see falling off bcuz yall gotta leap frog a bunch of teams just to get to 8?

Eric Gordon a completely different player when hes aggressive and attacking the basket versus settling for bricking long 3's

It's still hella early but what teams do you see falling off bcuz yall gotta leap frog a bunch of teams just to get to 8?
It's not as wide as you think, at least at this present moment. Other teams will have injury problems either at key starting positions or key depth positions

The season is a season of runs.

We back!

giphy.gif

embiid legit top 5 clumsiest bigs I ever seen. I'm talking bout george mureshan or thabeet levels.This goofy ass nigga falls at least 5x a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back