Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Beta with the recent heat success, it’s given me more topics to write. I’m gonna write about justice Winslow aka the point gawd (forward). I hope you know who doesn’t see this as blasphemous

*Looks at the east standings*

Aww look at the lil nets trying to get in..

Wonder when Lavert is due back but it's cool that they are fighting to get it even when they have their pick

Same ol' magic...

I was just reading he already back in the gym shooting and doing some light jogging

@Beta with the recent heat success, it’s given me more topics to write. I’m gonna write about justice Winslow aka the point gawd (forward). I hope you know who doesn’t see this as blasphemous
No it's okay Winslow has turned from trash bust to a good roration player on a bad team

It's cool

Ay question why the fuck do people keep bringing on Michael rappaport and asking him sports questions. The shit with him the last 5 years or so is ridiculous. This mufucka is in 2k

Why?

Because he's a wigga who roots for the knicks and has a marginal acting career?

They be bringing him on asking him about the Lakers and knicks moves

FOH

*Looks at the 14th seed in the West*

View attachment 97443

could-anthony-davis-join-the-lakers-image-by-udelanba-instagram_2117585.jpg

tenor.gif

Here's hoping AD takes notes from

KG
Love
Cousins

All big men that relatively achieved success after leaving the team that drafted them

You got AD putting up never before seen averages and it don't mean nothin on a team that's begging for ELFRID PAYTON to turn things around

I was gonna ask this last night.

Yo @AP21, is this were the Pelicans were last year?
a few more games over .500 iirc. They were still struggling with closing games, but you had a healthy Boogie who was able to hit some key 3's in key stretches or draw a much needed foul to get to the line. It wasnt THIS bad, but the ball bounces here or there, and they are probably higher in seeding going into the new year.

At this point, the lack of depth and poor late game execution is what's hurting them. It's a talent/roster issue vs coaching with the exception being, Boogie and AD actually played off each other. My biggest frustration with Randle is that if he's not directly involved with the offense, he gets cement shoes and refuses to move which clogs up spacing for AD or anybody else really for that matter.

BUT, as bad as they've looked, they are a win streak here and there and are right back in the mix.They just have to stop the hemorrhaging until yes, Elf gets back, but not only that, until the trade happens. All signs have been pointing to them trying to make a deal, i think they are just taking their time to try to make sure its the right one that will not only fix this season, but give them hope going into the offseason as it relates to AD. Basically, from what i'm hearing is, AD wants to find a reason to stay and not leave, however, that may further complicate things if their situation hasnt improved by AS break.

This is the first 5 loss streak of the season, but another one where it was 3 points or less that they lost. I think they are 3-10 in those games this season so far. I'm going off the top of my head so the numbers might not be exact, but i hope you get the idea.

Rebounding is still an issue, but they have actually taken very good care of the ball and not turning it over over the past 5 games or so i think. I know for sure the last 2-3.

At this point, i think they are trying to give the guys who are going to be apart of a bigger trade some tick. My personal hope is that they keep F. Jackson, but i think if they can slowly string together 2 wins here, 3 wins there. Get it back to .500. This is a different season as everyone else is also struggling or rather, not being as consistent.

Preciate the question fam

Yall ever think about this angle?

AD supposedly told the Pels he didnt want them to sign cousins.

It could be that he knew there was a good chance he wasnt gonna resign and didnt want to leave boogie stuck as the only star on the team.

Just a thought.

Nope. I'd rather keep AG and go after D Lo as a FA this summer. How much you think hes worth and how much do you believe he gets?
That makes sense in your end. But I’m our end we want to get something for him and at a position of need. As far as what he gets it should be around what Dinwiddie got as far as what I think he deserves and what we will get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back