Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a tanking year for the Knicks though. They already have their star, a young kid with a lot of potential, another kid with potential. They just need another top 5 pick.

Next year once Knox got a year under him, KP will be back, and hopefully either they can sign a star player or get 2 good veterans and they will start competing for the playoffs while the kids will keep getting better.

And hardaway is good too. Hes gonna be a good 2nd or 3rd option. 3rd preferably. Hes not a #1 option like hes been forced to be this year, but he will be a good #2 when KP comes back.

Hardaway as a 2nd or 3rd option? Hes a bench player on a good team that can give you instant offense if he has it going....defintely a good rotation playrr but if hes one of your best players thats not a good thing imo

Hardaway as a 2nd or 3rd option? Hes a bench player on a good team that can give you instant offense if he has it going....defintely a good rotation playrr but if hes one of your best players thats not a good thing imo

Not saying your wrong, but I think hardaway could give you an efficient 16, 4, 4, plus average defense and some hustle plays if he played behind KP and another good scorer.

I don't know wtf you even talking about , there's a distinct difference between casual fans and bball heads

98% of this thread casual fans, speak for yourself.Tennis a great sport if you a foreigner or a fuckin herb Foh

Dunn born in '94, dsj born in '97

You postin shooting stats, dsj defense trash,he has low bball iq, he cannot run an offense, mavs o rating 10+ with him off the floor this season, 4+ last season his playmaking and ability to read the floor is terrible he's an undersized volume scoring "pg"

giphy.gif

look at this fool, tryna throw a opp to jordan with not one but TWO defenders right there

he's not a pg he's a microwave scorer you bring off the bench just like rose you aint gonna win shit wit these niggas

the magic have dj augustin starting at pg he's a way better fit makes no sense to want dsj over augustin besides dikkriding a top 10 draft pick cuz of "upside"

all that improved shooting you spammed and dsj still way below league average in efficiency

To be fair that was a decent read by DSJ in the gif but that Suns defender wisely slid over and saved a bucket( he was called for the foul). Those stats i posted weren't spam fam those are legit analytics and if you watched his games you can see his improvement its pretty clear.

DSJ still young enough to where i feel comfortable rolling the dice with him. Could he flop? Sure but we need a PG badly. DJ has been steady but hes not a playmaker for others cant finish at the rim when contested and like Dennis is a defensive liability. He's a solid backup nothing more

Not saying your wrong, but I think hardaway could give you an efficient 16, 4, 4, plus average defense and some hustle plays if he played behind KP and another good scorer.

Gets to the FT line really well too. I like THJ just not on the contract hes on.

Real talk, I made $1,400 on the heat raptors game. Put money on the raptors to win when they were down 93-97.

I been winning other bets too. Took the over 210 on the Suns game, the over 209 on the nets game, the over 207 on the raptors heat game. All wins.

Also took the over 200 on the wolves bulls game. Lets see how that goes.

Bout to be a +2k night.

*Looks at the east standings*

Aww look at the lil nets trying to get in..

Wonder when Lavert is due back but it's cool that they are fighting to get it even when they have their pick

Same ol' magic...

Last edited:
who knew the season was over after 35 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back