Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon as Bron went down, I put $400 on gsw. They were +220 at the time. About $1300 if they win. $900 profit.

With Bron out the game I figured its good bet.

Damn should have saved your bread...

Starting to feel a lot better about the squad depth wise however we still have to find a way to add a legit starting 3 so we can move Gordon back to a 6th man role.....would like to get another big on the roster too, not confident in Nene(health) and Hartenstein(experience) giving us what we need for a deep playoff run

Cliff
Harden
?
PJ
Capela

Rivers
Gordon
House(Green)
Ennis(Clark)
Nene(?)

This would be ideal if we could get those question marks figured out imo

Soon as Bron went down, I put $400 on gsw. They were +220 at the time. About $1300 if they win. $900 profit.

With Bron out the game I figured its good bet.

damn-shame-gif-1.gif

Explain to ya wife how u blew the rent money lmaoo

fam the lol would imply that the post was in jest....U internet Stephen A Smiths gotta relax ... Newsflash we are all casual fans....and tennis is a great sport fam

I don't know wtf you even talking about , there's a distinct difference between casual fans and bball heads

98% of this thread casual fans, speak for yourself.Tennis a great sport if you a foreigner or a fuckin herb Foh

DSJ like 5 years younger then Dunn tho and hes imoroving as a shooter. I still think he has a ton of upside.
Id take him on my team all day

Dunn born in '94, dsj born in '97

You postin shooting stats, dsj defense trash,he has low bball iq, he cannot run an offense, mavs o rating 10+ with him off the floor this season, 4+ last season his playmaking and ability to read the floor is terrible he's an undersized volume scoring "pg"

giphy.gif

look at this fool, tryna throw a opp to jordan with not one but TWO defenders right there

he's not a pg he's a microwave scorer you bring off the bench just like rose you aint gonna win shit wit these niggas

the magic have dj augustin starting at pg he's a way better fit makes no sense to want dsj over augustin besides dikkriding a top 10 draft pick cuz of "upside"

all that improved shooting you spammed and dsj still way below league average in efficiency

Last edited:
I don't know wtf you even talking about , there's a distinct difference between casual fans and bball heads

98% of this thread casual fans, speak for yourself.Tennis a great sport if you a foreigner or a fuckin herb Foh

Dunn born in '94, dsj born in '97

You postin shooting stats, dsj defense trash,he has low bball iq, he cannot run an offense, mavs o rating 10+ with him off the floor this season, 4+ last season his playmaking and ability to read the floor is terrible he's an undersized volume scoring "pg"

look at this fool, tryna throw a opp to jordan with not one but TWO defenders right there

he's not a pg he's a microwave scorer you bring off the bench just like rose you aint gonna win shit wit these niggas

the magic have dj augustin starting at pg he's a way better fit makes no sense to want dsj over augustin besides dikkriding a top 10 draft pick cuz of "upside"

all that improved shooting you spammed and dsj still way below league average in efficiency

You crushed the building, as usual. This time on my bday. Thanks for the gift pal!

Averaging about 15 pts, 5 assists and 5 rebs while shooting over 50% is fucking impressive. Wish he could shoot the three more and better, but sometimes sticking to what u are good at might be the wiser move.

Dunn gets markannen buckets , when dunn plays markannen always eats.They have real good chemistry

yea I wish he could hit 3's more consistently but it is what it is

@juks, where was the source of that clip you posted

its not showing on my pc. Might be a bug we need to look into

can anyone else see it?

imgur

giphy.gif

heres the gif,using the awb upload thing works like half the time for me,it shows
ok...imgur doesnt work

its been a known issue for a while and I dont think there is a fix for it...at least one we can apply

but now that i can see the gif, a nice pocket pass to the roll Jordan would've been perfect...not sure what he was thinking there

Warriors the most vulnerable they've been in the last 4 years, teams finally stop guarding draymond weak ass(shooting 22% from 3) and trapping curry hard off ball.Defense fell off

they getting exploited inside zubac was killing them yesterday

gotta see how they look when cousins plays I think they'll ultimately win the west but they better pray they don't have to have to face the thunder with a healthy roberson

and

2j5zc01.gif

on the way then face boston in the finals or it's ova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back