Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not winning close games is the mark of a bad team though. They gotta figure that out. Getting consistent play from the 1 should help with that.

At this point all yall could hope for is a for elfrid to come back and have an impact and an impactful trade. If those two things happen, maybe yall go on a run that makes AD consider resigning.

that's all i've been saying fam lol

Elf isnt going to just FIX all these things, but his ability to get make a play in crunch time would be tremendous for them during these types of games. If they double AD, he can take his man off the dribble and either score or dish to someone collapsing for help.

BUT, they do need more depth

and i know niggas gonna try and laugh, but Jah has been playing REALLY well in his increased minutes over the last week or so.

What if pelicans get better and become like...6th seed but then lose...1st round? Wouldn't that destroy the good will of the good 2nd half of the season?

I heard AD not getting traded until summer if he does anyways

brah, you just gotta ignore that shit

like for real, dont even retweet anything, dont give it a click...nothing

Is there pressure? absolutely. Its been that way since draft night

however, you cant entertain these types of articles dude is talking about b/c it gives them clicks and drives views to their site. Nothing they have said is anything new and under the sun. Its all speculation

What if pelicans get better and become like...6th seed but then lose...1st round? Wouldn't that destroy the good will of the good 2nd half of the season?

I heard AD not getting traded until summer if he does anyways

what if they lose in the 2nd round again to GS?

at this point, people are making it seem like its championship or bust and i dont think, or rather, im hopeful thats not the case.

best case scenario, they make the big trade, bring in some more depth, and either lose in the 2nd round/WCF with some pieces to build on the following season to show AD they are serious about contending

worst case scenario, they miss the playoffs altogether, and AD really has to make a decision if he wants to stay or leave. If he leaves, then you try to send him somewhere that gives the organization the best haul of players/picks possible so that they arent trying to Philly for 5+ years and hope to hit it big in the draft every year

brah, you just gotta ignore that shit

like for real, dont even retweet anything, dont give it a click...nothing

Is there pressure? absolutely. Its been that way since draft night

however, you cant entertain these types of articles dude is talking about b/c it gives them clicks and drives views to their site. Nothing they have said is anything new and under the sun. Its all speculation
Did you read the article? He is basically saying what your saying man

Pelicans have tried to get AD help for 3-4 years

At some point you cant sway him with losing in the 2nd round and putting together a team the can be competitive the next few years

Otherwise AD gonna look up and he's about to turn 30 with regrets

Did you read the article? He is basically saying what your saying man
I wasn't talking about that article specifically but I should've been more clear. I looked that article but I was talking about the articles that article mentioned

Pelicans have tried to get AD help for 3-4 years

At some point you cant sway him with losing in the 2nd round and putting together a team the can be competitive the next few years

Otherwise AD gonna look up and he's about to turn 30 with regrets
Agree

On the low the Spurs been putting it together too, they have the number 6 offense and Aldridge starting to play much better after a poor start to the season....their bench has been playing really well too

Its easier said than done but if they could get their defense up from 20th to more of the middle of the pack I think they should get into the playoffs

full

Yo..where are u getting this gif from..who is that? Ha ha

Best i have seen Isaac play on both sides of the ball. U can tell that him playing for an extended period without injuries interrupting is paying off.

He looked good tonight. Hes been a lot more aggressive offensively lately just need him to get stronger and tighten up his handle. Ive done a 180 on the kid since draft night. His upside is really high but like you mentioned hes been injury prone. Glad hes been able to stay relatively healthy so far this year.

Dunking on the bitch ass cavs

Nice win that I didn't see until garbage time

Winslow with 20,10, and 7 and his third straight 20 point game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back