Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets have the best record in the league against teams over .500

Also

this fake news

The rockets haven't even played the bucks,sixers or raptors.They beat a lakers team twice that wasn't top 4 at the time, a c's team that was 4th by .5 over the sixers & the warriors without curry so they beat the nuggets,pacers twice,thunder and lakers twice

and it won't matter when they get bounced in the 1st or 2nd round get this homer nonsense outta here ock

this fake news

The rockets haven't even played the bucks,sixers or raptors.They beat a lakers team twice that wasn't top 4 at the time, a c's team that was 4th by .5 over the sixers & the warriors without curry so they beat the nuggets,pacers twice,thunder and lakers twice

and it won't matter when they get bounced in the 1st or 2nd round get this homer nonsense outta here ock

A1D8997F-2503-4DF8-A562-52004FABAD4B.gif

Rockets need to drop a few more games so I can get the tank started

View attachment 83096

Houston sports relevancy going in cycles. 2017 the Texans had to be sacrificed so the Astros could win the chip

18-19 the Rockets gotta be dooky so the Texans can be good

19-20 rockets will be back

:cry:

I hope.

Rockets went from up 18 to down 5

Rockets moved Eric Gordon into the starting lineup
:hahaha:

Still losing by double digits

Man sit your ass down somewhere you either cryin about how wack your team is or talking about tanking.On the ledge after 12 games ass nigga

What am I supposed to be salty about?

If winslow gets better (no pun intended) and winds up down the road starting at point or just being a point forward and J rich continues on his trajectory then around the time of 2020 when dragic, whiteside, and TJ come off we will have ample cap space (67 mil) in addition to having josh under contract for 10 mil and winslow under contract for 13 mil which are bargains

Summer 2020 We byke

giphy (70).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back