Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dunk on a top player coming in there like that, I don’t give a fuck what the score is long as you still competing

With the off hand, nah I get it but it’s a 82 game season

Like commentator (can’t think of his name) said “flex on em young man”

I get it. Show emotions, it's entertainment..but "flex on em young man" got you a technical, the team that was already beating you, got two free points on their way to destroying you by 20 on your home floor....plus handed you your 3 loss in a row....

Oh and that man you dunked on I think dropped 30 something on you easy..

Still flex em?

Last edited:
"I get caught up in that as well. For me it's a hard challenge, because there's a balance I have. I literally can do anything I want out there, but at the same time it's what can I do for my teammates to be more successful. I have to be very conscious of that."

The one thing I've always liked about Kyrie is his level of confidence. The bold is Mamba level confidence.

Going back to Jersey tomorrow.

Last time I made a bit over a G in a week, this time the plan is to break 2.5k in 2 weeks.

I know its not against the rules, and its cool as fuck to see players having all the power but at the same time I can see how the Pelicans could be like yo wtf. This is basically a recruiting pitch.

Dont get me wrong though, if im Bron, im doing the same thing. And the Lakers got to be loving it cause AD gonna be a force long after Bron retires.

But yo if im the Pelicans im gon get on some shit like what Thibs did with Butler to the Rockets trade and say fuck that, im not trading AD to the Lakers under any circumstances.

Shit is what makes the NBA so great, its basically a soap opera.

Meanwhile it was church quiet when Giannis told this nigga AD ”come play with me in Milwaukee”. Media thought it was cute.

Now small market teams up in arms.

Laker Envy is a strong as ever baby!

Great comeback win for the Kings over the Grizzlies last night.

If they can only get their act together on defense, they may the playoffs this year.

Buddy Hield = All-star.

Bucks only scored 8 points in the first quarter. 8! And this team leads the NBA in scoring?? Ha!!

I have loved DJJ since we picked him up after the suns cut him

Hopefully he turns into a solid rotation player when we are done rebuilding..

He'll only be 23 or 24 by then too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back