Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They got a point. League only give a fuck about ratings. Tryna drive the superstars to the same 4-5 teams. Don’t get me wrong I’d wanna see AD play with Lebron too but there’s already too many irrelevant teams in the NBA.

damn, they couldnt find a better pic lol

They got a point. League only give a fuck about ratings. Tryna drive the superstars to the same 4-5 teams. Don’t get me wrong I’d wanna see AD play with Lebron too but there’s already too many irrelevant teams in the NBA.

kinda make you appreciate both Russ and PG staying in OKC when they both had the chance to leave

Not tampering cause it came from a player

That’s crossing a line getting into NFL territory trying to dictate how he answers a basketball question. It is what it is. That’s how business work and this is business

People should check that Dolan interview to know how these owners feel about the actual games part.

Nobody bout to feel sorry for billionaires cause they own teams in rural areas.

“Open season on our players” foh with that open slave rhetoric.

i get what you saying

but if the league wants to continue to sell this parity mirage, it doesnt look good when despite all their best efforts to give small market teams advantages to resign their players, they still bolt to one of the major markets

thats why i said it was good PG and Russ both stayed in OKC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back