Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Du9x1ArX0AESFUt.jpg

Good. Gimmick ass nigga gonna be another thon maker

Terrible comp. Bol Bol a way better offensive player and Thon never and showed out like Bol Bol did at the college level. Dude is a legit 7'2 with a 7'8 wing span. Fluid as hell and has legit range(50 percent 3pt shooter so far this year).

Dont get me wrong he does have a few red flags mainly strength and motor. I dont see him being able to add a ton of weight to his frame. His body is built just like his pops. You might have to put him on a PF when guys like Cousins and Embid are in town but those type of bigs are few and far in between so most nights he will be straight.

Terrible comp. Bol Bol a way better offensive player and Thon never and showed out like Bol Bol did at the college level. Dude is a legit 7'2 with a 7'8 wing span. Fluid as hell and has legit range(50 percent 3pt shooter so far this year).

Dont get me wrong he does have a few red flags mainly strength and motor. I dont see him being able to add a ton of weight to his frame. His body is built just like his pops. You might have to put him on a PF when guys like Cousins and Embid are in town but those type of bigs are few and far in between so most nights he will be straight.
Lol I'm driving so I can't respond like an astute individual

It's not gonna happen man. Trust me. Role player when he's healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back