Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
power.jpg

These owners can see Lebron becoming an owner. With Paul being an agent and the connections Lebron has, his stance on player rights, he will have crazy power and the ability to have relationships that them other owners could only dream of. That scares them.

power.jpg

These owners can see Lebron becoming an owner. With Paul being an agent and the connections Lebron has, his stance on player rights, he will have crazy power and the ability to have relationships that them other owners could only dream of. That scares them.

They gonna send some white bitches after him. I think Bron is too savvy for the typical white bitch entrapment but they'll get creative.

They gonna send some white bitches after him. I think Bron is too savvy for the typical white bitch entrapment but they'll get creative.
lol. That nigga would just spin it into a positive thing and the stock on Becky With The Good Hair will just go through the roof.
That Boy is untouchable!

Same anonymous GM's had a lot of jokes at the Lakers expense when Jim Buss was running the show now the bitchassness is reeking

tenor.gif

Ron Baker confuses me. White boys like him that hang around the league tend to be at least good three point shooters. Baker sucks at shooting the three. He is really not good at anything.

Me and my boy used to joke around like Ron Baker is the luckiest man in the NBA cause hes just a regular guy playing in the NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back