Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
its funny to me that niggas that still dont know when to use then/than expect to be taken serious about anything

Told you before fam. Say something with some substance for once and lets talk ball.

Its a reason dudes in here respect my ball talk and call you dumb all the time.

You said some shit like me saying the sixers 2-0 since Butler went down, they the deepest team or the warriors are 19-9 and their starting lineup never played together yet, they the deepest team.

Just some generic ass sports radio shit.

Waiting for you to talk about a real bball play just once and ima pat you on your head younging, i promise.

You said this before

I let it rock, cause no one stepped in

Call those people out. Name the posters who respect your ball knowledge . Name the posters who call me dumb all the time lol

Real talk though, its all love fam. Never was a back and forth type poster. Anything passed 3 posts and im bored.

Im still gon throw jokes whenever I see you say dumb shit but other than Im officially done with this back and forth.

Wasn’t even fun picking on buddy

I don’t know if AP felt the shells from the shotty or he just was tired of your shit lol

Dude just constantly wrong, I can poke holes in his shit all the time. “My son want my attention”

Nigga my real daddy too soft to call me his son Lmaoo that don’t impress me...talk ball

“”Let me play armchair psychiatrist”

Two of the greatest and dude want to know why KD didn’t mention Bron.

Me and that nigga can’t talk ball until Mudiay a starting guard on a playoff team.
what did i do?? lol

For the record I value both of y'all opinions

RD used to be a fuck nigga nigga with shitty anti John wall agenda but I find myself agreeing with a lot of his views the last year or so

That post when you explained what was going on with the Pelicans started off defensive as hell

As a narcissist, my first thought was I crushed the nba thread building destroying that nigga

Then I saw Beta was being a sucka for like 2 pages straight so figure you was probably just giving him some act right

oh man, you think im worried about beta? lol

i'll be the first to say, there aint much to say. They are in the midst of trying to get healthy w/o sinking too far to the bottom of the west. Nothing much outside of that. Im not gonna entertain no fake gm trade scenarios either. AD is under contract until he not.

I gave my pov b/c i know the easy thing to do is to say "AD dont have help"..."Another MVP performance washed away by a loss"...blah blah blah

its tired and lazy at this point b/c anyone with this take as a REAL opinion obviously not watching everything in its entirety. Still a lot of games left to be played. They can go on a streak and be right back in the top of the west. Its a marathon, not a sprint.

AZTG asked me a legit question b/c he seemed genuinely interested, so I engaged with him b/c I wanted a genuine response back

we all just shooting the shit imo

One more for the road

Robert Sarver has begun to tell some council members that he will relocate the Phoenix Suns to Seattle or Las Vegas if the City Council of Phoenix votes down a plan to spend $150 million to upgrade Talking Stick Arena.

As of now, the arena plan does not have the votes to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back