Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You blaming him for answering questions? Lol sheesh man

I feel you fam but dont be a dick rider.

Theres a pattern with KD. Its not like a random dude got asked a question and answered it. With KD you can follow the pattern and the pattern is that due to his insecurity with his own legacy, which is totally irrational cause at worst hes gonna go down as a top 20 player of all time, but due to that insecurity hes always lowkey shitting on his contempararies cause he doesnt wanna be #2 to anyone.

If it was as anyone but KD, its whatever, but with KDs history its impossible to not see this as a subliminal shot to Bron. Shits gets exhausting cause he does it so much.

Still a fan though.

he wants to be vilified so bad and i dont understand why

Cant get in the mind of the man so ill just play coffee shop psychiatrist for a second.

I dont think he wants to he a villian, but its more that he wants to be #1 of his era but cant so he always comes off ass bitter.

He might be the best player in the league, and you can make the argument that he is, but he'll never get that credit cause of the team hes on and that shit kind of eats him up.

I feel you fam but dont be a dick rider.

Theres a pattern with KD. Its not like a random dude got asked a question and answered it. With KD you can follow the pattern and the pattern is that due to his insecurity with his own legacy, which is totally irrational cause at worst hes gonna go down as a top 20 player of all time, but due to that insecurity hes always lowkey shitting on his contempararies cause he doesnt wanna be #2 to anyway.

If it was as anyone but KD, its whatever, but with KDs history its impossible to not see this as a subliminal shot to Bron. Shits gets exhausting cause he does it so much.

Still a fan though.
I mean unless you seen the interview line of questions this is all speculation on your part. Y'all let anybody say anything until it's Durant

And I don't consider it dickriding I just like the freedom of expression instead of cookie cutter media trained cliches/answers

Plus I'm from the school of not jumping on somebody because of past transgressions

It's why I was such a matt Barnes supporter. But they called me a dickrider too then

If Giannis says the same it's "oh he's paying homage to the greats before him" if it's KD, "He's insecure"

I mean unless you seen the interview line of questions this is all speculation on your part. Y'all let anybody say anything until it's Durant

And I don't consider it dickriding I just like the freedom of expression instead of cookie cutter media trained cliches/answers

Plus I'm from the school of not jumping on somebody because of past transgressions

It's why I was such a matt Barnes supporter. But they called me a dickrider too then

If Giannis says the same it's "oh he's paying homage to the greats before him" if it's KD, "He's insecure"

Got you. All I was saying is at some point I see a pattern emerging. But im with you on everything else you said.

I dont care bout that free agency decision btw and im on the let that shit go and enjoy durants greatness side of things about that.

People want Durant to shut up and dribble for the rest of his career over a FA decision two seasons ago

And I agree with this assesment but dont take it to the opposite extreme and blame every criticism of KD on this.

Sometimes motherfuckers talk to much and need to be told to shut the fuck up. Could be your co worker or KD. I feel like KD is right at that line.

And I agree with this assesment but dont take it to the opposite extreme and blame every criticism of KD on this.

Sometimes motherfuckers talk to much and need to be told to shut the fuck up. Could be your co worker or KD. I feel like KD is right at that line.
KD provides content

Otherwise you get this

The Warriors are smart, both KD and Steph. Making trolling statements to get media and fans focusing on statements neither of them are taking seriously , to remove the narrative of a fractured team. Coming from the whole Draymond and KD fall out. Plus people not focusing on cousins physical and mental health in his comback..knowing that dude is mentally fragile..

Idk I tend to take things at face value when these niggas speak.

As far as I can remember KD has always said those things especially about Kobe. Even went as far as saying he's the greatest.

Could it be a shot at Bron? Probably but he's been consistent

KD on Kobe in 2014

“He’s the greatest of all time. His skill is second to none. Him and MJ are neck and neck as far as skill,” Durant said. “Kobe is the top two best ever in just having skill, footwork, shooting the 3, shooting the pull-up, posting up, dunking on guys and ball handling. Kobe and Jordan are 1 and 1A."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back