Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game tonight makes me Kinda wish it was a Hawk fan or two on here to get their early impressions on the draft trade

You gotta wait it out for a few year but its looking like a win for the Mavs so far.
I was about to say Trae and Dennis Smith wouldn't have worked together but instead I'll just say it sounds iffy only on D because DSJ pretty much more of a SG imo so their games wouldnt have clashed too much. Maybe early on

I'm about to start drinking right now

If the caws win tonight, it's a celebration, if they lose, it will just help me to go to sleep earlier

I was about to say Trae and Dennis Smith wouldn't have worked together but instead I'll just say it sounds iffy only on D because DSJ pretty much more of a SG imo so their games wouldnt have clashed too much. Maybe early on

The Mavs wouldn't have taken Trae tho. Probably would have took Bamba or WCJ. DSJ and Trae wouldnt have worked either. Both are undersized and are inconsistent shooters. On the other hand Carlisle is an advocate of playing 2 pgs in the backcourt so there is a chance they could have taken trae still a terrible fit tho.

The Mavs wouldn't have taken Trae tho. Probably would have took Bamba or WCJ. DSJ and Trae wouldnt have worked either. Both are undersized and are inconsistent shooters. On the other hand Carlisle is an advocate of playing 2 pgs in the backcourt so there is a chance they could have taken trae still a terrible fit tho.

They woulda took JJJ

Apparently the Lakers getting Ariza is a done deal. Third team tbd. Rockets in the mix. Hope we get involved and make a play for Zo

Third good game in a row by Frank. If he keeps it up, im gonna chalk it to good coaching.

He was playing so scared and looked so overwhelmed before the benching averaging like 4 points on 20% for a bunch of games and wasnt agressive even the coaches kept begging him to be agressive.

It looks like benching him for a few games worked.

I hopw he keeps it up. Hes had a good lil stretch like this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back