Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of trade value does he have? What would they be looking for in return?

Im not sure honestly but I dont see his value being higher than it is right now......I feel like its going to be such a struggle for Philly to really utilize him at this point or if they ever do he wont actually contribute to winning basketball at least for another couple of seasons

Trade him and get another starter or a high level role player that can give you some depth

Eric Gordon conveniently got healthy and remembered how to play basketball after Jimmy Butler was traded

My sources tell me something is going on between melo and the rockets

You heard it here first

Probably the same thing they talking about on Clutch Fans

They got a thread going right now about some speculation that Melo getting waived after the game tonight lolololol

Im not sure honestly but I dont see his value being higher than it is right now......I feel like its going to be such a struggle for Philly to really utilize him at this point or if they ever do he wont actually contribute to winning basketball at least for another couple of seasons

Trade him and get another starter or a high level role player that can give you some depth

i know you saw chris paul brick that layup hard as hell off the backboard #washed

Jruce Leroy held Devin Chucker in check

Straight lockdown status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back