Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I‘m loving this trade. A high quality vet like Jimmy thats what we needed. Covington was streaky af and I love Dario but for this price you gotta pull the trigger

Pretty sure we‘ll add some buyout pieces to adress the shooting

I think they will find a way to get shooters.
Once the season progresses teams will start dumping players and Philly can snatch em up just like last year. (really could use Korver heading into the playoffs)
Jimmy a fuck nigga but Philly had to roll the dice on someone. Can't overlook the fact that they struck out in free agency over the summer so this might be their only way to land somebody.
Jimmy a fuck nigga tho.

Only other guy out there currently for miami is Kevin love and he'll be making $28 mil plus at age 31 next year

So that's a no go

Nah I‘m loving this trade. A high quality vet like Jimmy thats what we needed. Covington was streaky af and I love Dario but for this price you gotta pull the trigger

Pretty sure we‘ll add some buyout pieces to adress the shooting

True.

Best move Philly could've made because it gives them a legitimate Big 3:

Embid, Simmons, and Butler.

Each one of them is capable of consistently dropping at least 20pts/game.

Biggest loser in this is Boston

Nah, Boston is hurting themselves by holding on to Hayward and Kyrie.

With the team being 1 win a way from making the finals last year, they should've traded them.........if for nothing else than to reduce cap space for next year and get future draft picks.

The team on the floor now just doesn't look as good as the team they had on the floor last year.

Obviously because adding Hayward and Kyrie back into the mix has messed up everybody else's minutes/touches.

bum-ass Roco and a 2nd rounder?

tenor.gif

Ion get it, Jimmy Butler is aight, is the league that deficient of guys that can actually play organized ball at consistent and decent rate that Jimmy Butler is being treated like this gens Ray Allen via trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back