Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoooo we got Jimmy wtf I been waiting for this. Gonna miss Dario tho

All thats missing now is the NBA banning three pointers and we champs

Bold move by the Sixers. I think the trade helps both teams. Obviously getting rid of Jimmy should appease the young star. Saric has to wake up some time and he fits with what Minny. Maybe this change will reinvigorate Covington as well.

The 76ers could be scary if their "Big 3" are able to mesh. I think in Embid and Simmons you have two youngsters tough enough to deal with Jimmy.

Fuck pat Riley

Washed muthafucka

I know Josh Richardson hasn’t been great down the stretch this season but I’m happy we didn’t give him up for jimmy.

In Riley we trust!

giphy.gif

1. I don't get why Philly would take away another shooter potentially in covington and Saric who at times can be a stretch 4 for Jimmy

How is that gonna work?

2. How does minny not get fultz in that deal?

3. How does jimmy feel playing with more young kids although they might have more heart?

4. Fuck pat Riley but time to go after Bradley Beal but it's extremely hard he's in the same division..Fuck

5. Tank for Zion

I dont see how this works.

Simmons gets his points stritctly through isos. Embiid gets his with touches in the paint. They need shooters, and they got rid of 2 shooters and added a heavy iso player.

This also has to mean the Fultz starting expirement is over. You cant have Embiid, Simmons, Fultz and Butler start.

The one positive is that convington was way over paid and even if Butler doesnt resign they get rid of that contract.

Dario might blossom though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back